Roles

Extra scripts and scores have been given to your child. All members of the cast must learn any and all roles given to them. They will be rehearsing their roles once a week while the leads learn the ensemble bits. If a lead is feeling better, but their voice isn't ready for their solos yet, they will be in the ensemble for the required shows. The person in the lead role will take the parts of their understudy for that show.

Cast list

A full cast list is attached. Everyone must learn every role given to them. Please see Dene if you need extra scores/scripts. Please write a 200-word biography for the programme to be handed in when you arrive to Sydney. 

Timetable

Attached is a basic timetable. Please see more for information on it.

Contract

On signing this contract, you agree to abide by the conditions stated below.

All conditions must be agreed to prior to participation being granted.

This agreement is based on the following provisions:

Performers are to arrive in Sydney on the 10th of June, ready for rehearsals to start on the 12th of June.

Performers must stay in the show for the duration of the season (13th July-12th October)

Performer must not leave the show or company at any given point without exceptional reasoning

Performer must stay up-to-date with the tutor's studies

Performer must attend any and all rehearsals, performances unless they are ill

Performer must NOT attend rehearsals or shows if they are ill or contagious at any point

All performers must learn any extra parts given to them

To provide banking details for the payment

All performers must arrange with their current education to be excused from their classes

All performers are to attend all classes provided to them

All performers are to get to the theatre at least one-two hours prior to each show, and stay afterwards until their costume has been hung up and their dressing room tidy.

All performers are to attend any and all public promotions

All performers are to take care of themselves

When the production is over, performer is to pay for any costumes they wish to purchase.

When the performance is over, performers, with permission, may take home any left over and unsold merchandise.

Furthermore, the performer agrees:

To respect any and all adults.

To work their hardest for the duration of the season.

To complete all work set by the tutor

To attend all classes

To keep their rooms tidy and clean at all times

and the company agrees:

To provide accommodation for the duration of the season.