Wake up.

Crystal's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face through Keaton's window. It was a perfect day. Keaton's arms and legs were tangled around mine. I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so perfect and peaceful laying there next to me. I slowly squeezed out of his grip being careful with every move. When I finally got got of his tight hold, I pulled a pillow through his arms so he thought I was still there. He flinched a little so I ran quietly out of the room.

"Hey crystal," I heard as I walked into the living room. I looked over and saw Chloe sitting on one of the couch chairs reading a book. "Hey you're reading? Wow this is a big day in history!" I said sarcastically. "Yeah Drew got me into it. He's really good for me," she giggled looking down at her feet. "I've never seen you fall this hard for a guy Chlo," I kind of laugh. It's weird seeing her so happy. She has always been so.. I don't know, broken.

I grabbed my bag of clothes and started walking towards the door when Keaton ran up behind me, "Hey chris, where are you off to in such a hurry?" He looks so cute just after he wakes up. His eyes were still half open and his hair was a mess but he was still perfect. "Sorry I have to run. I told my parents I spent the night at Chloe's last night. If I'm late they are going to kill me." Keaton looked sort of annoyed. "I wish I could've spent more time with you this morning," he pulled me close to his chest and passionately kissed me. "Keaton stop making me want to stay. I promise ill see you later," I whispered into his ear. Then I left.

Wesley's POV:

I got out of the house pretty early this morning. Ever since last night I just didn't feel very welcome. It was a beautiful day so I thought I'd call Carly. She's been giving out this weird vibe lately so hopefully we can talk about it.

Carly:// Um.. H-hey Wesley what do you need?

Me:// Oh I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today?

Carly:// Yeah I don't think that's gunna happened today. I've been um- busy lately.

Me:// Oh.. yeah that's totally cool. M-maybe some other time. Later.

Well that was definitely weird. I guess I'm just going to be by myself today. I decided to go over to Wahoos and eat because I had nothing better to do. I got into the restaurant and sat at the first table in my view. I love Wahoos. It is the most chill, laid-back restaurant I know about. Then in the middle of my thoughts, a beautiful girl with brown wavy hair and blue eyes came over to me.

"Hey um, I'm Madison and ill be your server today!" She looked so nervous whenever our eyes met. "So uh.. can I start you off with any drinks?" I just stared at her for like 10 seconds until I realized how creepy that was. "Oh I'm sorry! You caught me off guard.. I'll just have a water," I felt my face sort of heat up. She blushed and nodded her head. I watched her as she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed someone's food. When she was handing them their food we made eye contact but both of us didnt look away from each others eyes.

"Oh my god!" a scream snapped me back into reality. Turns out she was pouring water on her customer while we were too busy staring eachother down. She swung her body around in shock. "Oh I'm so so very sorry! Here let me help you," she bent down and of course dropped all their food on the ground. "Oh great. Just great," she yelled. I just sat there for a second giggling at her clumsiness. I walked over and took her hand. "Let's get out of here," I smiled and pulled her with me out the door.

Chloe's POV:

Yes, I finally finished reading my book. I looked down at my phone to check the date: March 16th, 2013

My heart dropped. My birthday was in 2 days. I can't believe I realized it this late in advanced. I ran up the stairs to Drews room. He was still sleeping. I stared at him for a second watching his chest rise and fall. He was so peaceful without a care in the world. Then I crawled over to him on the bed and lightly shook his arm.

"Oh hey babe, what's up?" he smiled at me, mid yawn. He looked so adorable in the morning. "Hey you," my face brightening up, "I just realized my birthday is in two days.." I said. Drew shot up from the bed. "What?! I need to plan something for you right now. Lets throw a party the day before your birthday so then on your birthday I can have you all to myself," he spoke quickly but enjoyed his idea. "Yeah okay let's do it!" I'm not the type to have all the attention on me so I was hoping he just meant a small get together. We'll see.