The Concert

Chloe's POV:

Me and Crystal were just a few days into our summer and we decided that we were going to try and make this the best summer it could possibly be. Because my birthday was coming up, Crystal surprised me with two tickets to see Sublime the day of the concert. Its honestly the best birthday present ever because they are my all time favorite band.

Me and crystal finally got to the OC Fair and we ran to the first food place we saw because we didn't eat at all today.

"May I take your order?" the lady asked us.

"Yeah, I'll have ummmm, the biggest burger you have. Thank you!"

Crystal gave me a surprised look but understood after a few seconds. "And can I have your biggest sausage, thanks." I started cracking up but come on how could I not.

After we finished eating we headed over to the seating area.

"Crystal, do you even know how to read these? Because I'm completely confused," i said.

"I was seriously about to ask you the same thing. Lets just split up and ask somebody to help us out. Call me when you are ready to meet up again." I nodded my head and left.

Crystals POV:

Since I was too lazy to look for somebody specific, I went up to the first guy I saw. He was about my height and had long shaggy dirty blonde hair.

He had a grey shirt on with an adorable cat on it that said Check Meow't. He was really cute but I get really nervous when it comes to talking to guys.

When I finally gained up the courage to talk to him I walked over. "Um, excuse me," I tapped him on the shoulder lightly. "Hey, what's up! I'm Keaton," he said as he spun around and looked at me with the sweetest smile. I felt my heart stop. I immediately noticed his blue eyes staring right at me. He was perfect.

After about ten seconds, I finally spoke back. "Oh um, I'm Crystal.. Do you think you could maybe um, help me out with find my seat?"

"Oh yeah, definitely. You just have to-" he was cut off by my phone ringing. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'll be right back!" I told him.

"Chloe," I said into the phone, stepping off to the side so Keaton couldn't hear our conversation. "Crystal, hey! Ugh people are so rude here. I've been rejected five times already. Twice by people who actually work here and three times by three different rude old ladies. Like really, what are old ladies doing here anyways?! Can I just meet you up wherever you are?" Chloe said in a rushed tone.

"Yeah," I replied kind of annoyed, "im on row 3 you will see me. But go ahead, take your time. I met a really cute guy and this could be the start of something beautiful." I heard Chloe giggle,"okay drama queen I'll be there in five," and she hung up.

I walked back over to Keaton. "Hey, um I am really sorry about that. My friend got lost , as usual, she will be here in a couple minutes. Can you explain it to both of us when she gets here maybe?" Keaton laughed with the cutest laugh ever and said, " sure, but in the mean time ill introduce you to my friends. Hey Wes! Drew! Come over here I want you to meet somebody!"

Chloe's POV:

I was pretty bugged about all the rejections I've been getting within one hour until I ran into something really hard. "What the fu.. Oh hello," I said smiling and looking up at a really hot guy kneeling over me, "what am I doing on the floor?"

"Oh you just ran into me out of no where and knocked yourself out. No big deal. I'm Drew Chadwick," he said with a husky laugh, lifting me up bridal style and shining the brightest smile at me, "and you are?"

"That sounds about right, I smiled, "I'm Chloe. Chloe McCray." The guy that was now carrying me was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He was tall and very masculine. He had short dark blonde hair and a scruffy beard that just added to his attractiveness. He had a surfer style so I could tell that he lived in the area.

When he finally set me down, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his muscular chest. I could feel his abs on my stomach but I wasn't complaining. "So do you and your friend, wanna sit with us for the concert Chloe?" The way he looked at me was something I haven't experienced before. It was like we were the only people in the world. The way his crystal blue eyes pierced into mine. It was something unexplainable but I knew he probably acted like this around every girl so I'm going to try and just block him out for now. "Let me meet the rest of your friends first."

Drews POV:

Chloe was different than any girl I've met. Even though it was a quick conversation I feel like there was an instant connection. The best part about her was her smile and how contagious it was. That smile could brighten up anyone's day. I really want to get to know this girl but I can't screw it up.

"Oh nice to meet you Wes. I'm Chloe McCray," I overheard her introducing her self with that beautiful smile. Wes grabbed her hand and said, "Wow it's nice to meet YOU. You're absolutely beautiful."

An urge of jealous shot through my body and I felt my face start to heat up. My fists clenched together and I started walking towards them. Once I realized what was going on I stopped myself. What was I doing?! I'm not even dating Chloe but I feel like I need to protect her from anything and everything and my instincts were telling me that Wes was not good for her. I am the only one for her and I know that.

Keaton's POV:

The concert finally started but I didn't even notice the music because all of my attention was on Crystal. She is just my type. She's a little shy but so am I which is what makes her so easy to talk to.

"Hey Keaton, lets go get some candy or something," crystal said. "Yes, please.. Thank god, I haven't eat all day."

Wes's POV:

When Keaton and crystal got back they were sharing some popcorn and a drink, and drew has been hitting on Chloe the whole time so I can tell that Keaton and Drew really like these girls but I have nobody. It sucks to be the third wheel, especially with couples. I really wish Carly was here. I've liked since the day I've met her and since I'm going to be alone this whole time I'm just going to text her. Maybe she's free and I can just bail out. Even though Sublime is my favorite band of all time I'm willing to leave for Carly. I texted her to see if she could hang out with me downtown and get some dinner because it was already 7:30. I waited a couple minutes until she answered.

From: CarlyBoo

Are you asking me out on a date, Stromberg? Haha I'm totally down to chill right now. Meet me at Sushi on Fire in 10 minutes.

This is awesome. I can finally get alone time with her. "Hey you guys I'm going to bail out. Nice meeting you Chloe and Crystal."

Chloe's POV:

The concert ended and Keaton offered to take crystal home so they headed out right away. "Hey Chloe can i maybe drive you home, too?" Drew said nervously.

"That's sweet but my car is here, silly." Drew seemed so nervous. That shocked me because his attitude was completely different than how it was at the beginning of the show. "I'll drive you back early tomorrow to get it, I just wanna spend a little more time with you. Please?" "Fine, but only because you said please," I said and playfully hit his arm.

The way back from the show was actually really fun. We drove through In-N-Out and got a bunch of fries. Drew had a big appetite for being so in shape but it was no big deal. After we finished eating we drove down PCH and rolled down all the windows. I stuck my head out of the window in the roof of his car and let the wind blow through my hair. That was the first time that I could remember that I was utterly happy and it was perfect.

We finally got to my house and Drew gave me his number. "So I'll see you at nine," he winked. "This is gunna be fun," I rolled my eyes and giggled.

A.N.// So yeah, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry this is my first fanfic so be easy on me haha and make sure to Vote and Comment and all that stuff. THANKS FOR READING THIS AND I LOVE YOU GUYS<33