Please, be okay.

Continued..

Keaton's POV;

Right in that moment, crystals face dropped. I could see the hurt in her eyes but I knew we couldn't waste anymore time. I grabbed crystals hand, "Don't worry, babe. Everything will fall back in to place." I kissed her forehead and I could tell that I reassured her at least a little bit.

"I just need to see her. Lets go," she demanded. We rushed over to my car. "Um, can you put on your seatbelt," I asked her as sensitive at possible. She could tell that I just wanted to keep her safe. "Yeah," she sighed.

As we arrived to the hospital, Drew was standing in the front lobby waiting for us. I ran over and hugged him for a couple minutes. "Drew, thank god you're okay. Are you hurt?" Drew looked at me and smiled weakly,"I'm fine.. I just need to see Chloe so lets go."

I texted Wesley while we were in the elevator.

To:Wes

Hey, come to the local hospital. Drew and Chloe were in a car accident. Drews fine but Chloe.. Just come.

Almost five seconds later Wes texted me back that he was on his way.

When we got to the floor Chloe was on, I walked up to the front desk. "Excuse me Ms., we came to visit Chloe McCray. Do you mind telling us what room she's in?" The lady gave me a weird look. "I'm sorry but we will need her parents to approve that you go in. Are they here?" Me and Drew turn to Crystal right away. Crystal automatically dropped her head down and looked to the floor. "Crystal, don't block us out. This is really important and I need you to tell us where her parents are," drew almost seemed desperate to find them." After a few seconds of us waiting for her to say something she looked up at us with a straight face and said, "they won't be coming." She then left the room.

"What was that about?" Drew cried. I could see the tears forming in his eyes and I knew that I had to get him in there somehow.

I walked back up to the front desk. "Um, ms. both of Chloe's parents died when she was little. We are the only family she has," I lied. She nodded her head, "Come this way." Drew let out a breath of relief. "Hey, she's going to get better Drew. We just need to take this step by step." He had no reaction to that he just kept walking.

The lady from the front desk lead us down a very long hall but stopped half way. "I have to get back to my desk but her room is at the end of the hall to the right." We followed her instructions which led us to a big room with the number G701. Drew opened the door and ran over to Chloe's bed as quick as he could..

Crystals POV;

I can't believe Chloe's parents weren't here.. Well now that I think about it, I can believe that. Her dad was such a jerk I wouldn't want him to be around Chloe, anyways. And I feel really bad for the way I acted to Keaton but especially Drew. He loves Chloe so much and he deserves to know why they aren't here. I will tell him soon, but now is not the time for him to have another problem to worry about. I decided that I should go and see Chloe so I texted Keaton and he told me the number of the room. As I was walking to her room I ran into Wes. "Oh my god Crystal, have you seen her? I'm so worried," Wes said as he ran up and hugged me. "No I was on my way there right now. Walk with me?" I said smiling a little. He nodded and put his arm over my shoulder. That made me comfortable but nervous, Not because it was Wes doing it, but because me and Keaton were developing a relationship and I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. But I figured it was just in the moment and didn't let it get to me.

When we got to the room, the door was wide open. Keaton saw Wes with his arm over me and mouthed the words, "what the hell?" "Ill explain later Keaton.." Then I looked over and saw Drew with his head buried in Chloe's neck. Her eyes were barely open but seeing her in so much pain made my heart drop. Her face was cleaned up but you could still see the cuts across her face and her cheeks were really bruised up. This made me cry more than I think I have ever cried before. Drew slowly stood up with his fists balled up. He turned around and his face was furious. "I DID THIS TO HER. IT'S ALL MY FAULT," he yelled. Wes knew where this could head so he let go of my shoulder. He walked over to Drew, grabbed his arm, and rushed out the door.

I looked over at Keaton and he was shaking his head at me. I never would've thought of Keaton as the jealous type. "Wesley was just trying to comfort me, Keaton. You're the only one I want," I said making sure he understood the situation. Keaton definitely got something out of that because he puffed out his chest and smiled big. He looked adorable. When i knew Keaton felt better, I walked over to the side of Chloe's bed and grabbed her hand, kneeling down. "Hey Chlo, you awake?" I asked her. She weakly squeezed my hand so I knew she wasn't ready to talk. "Drew was so worried about you. He really loves you." I saw her smile a little bit which made me feel better right away.

Drew and Wes came in and it was clear that Wes talked some sense into him. Drew sat in the chair closest to Chloe's bed and just stared at her. You could tell that he was deep in thought, though.

Drews POV;

Even all scratched up and bruised, how could one possibly look so peaceful. The more I thought about it, the more I knew Chloe was suppose to enter my life for a reason and my goal right now was to discover why. Right at that moment I heard Chloe struggle to say the words, "Take.. me home." Everybody looked up at her in shock. "P-Please.. Please just get me the nurse." Coincidentally, the doctor walked in while she squeezed out those few words. "Hello Chloe, I see you're up. We will release you back to your house as soon as we get all of your vitals." Chloe nodded.

A couple hours later, the doctor said they were now able to release Chloe. I picked her up bridal style to the car so she didn't have to feel any pain. It kind of reminded me of the first time I met her and just the thought of that made me smile. "What are you smiling about, dork?" Chloe giggled. "You." That made her smile. "You have a way with words, Chadwick," she said. "I'm just glad you're okay, McCray."

A.N.// okay guys so I had writers block pretty much this whole chapter so I'm sorry if it sucked but I promise it will be better on the next chapter, okay I love you guys<3 thank you for reading and vote and please please comment I want to hear your ideas!!