• eighteen •

Omniscient

"Um mom!" De'ja shouted

"What? Who at the doo--" she stopped her sentence as she seen the police at the door. "H-How can I help you?"

"We're looking for Anamara Ardeshir."

"She's never missed any of her visits to her probation officer, so why are you looking for--"

"What's going on here?" Shaihem asked.

"We're just looking for your daughter sir, is she here?" the officer asked.

"What is this about?" Shaihem asked

All the girls came to the hallway.

"Dad?" Anamara asked.

"Anamara Ardeshir?" the cop asked

"That's me." she said

"Anamara Ardeshir, you are under arrest for the murder of David Ross." the cop said as he put the hand cuffs on her.

"Ma? Dad? What the fuck is going on!?" Anamara shouted.

"Wait just a damn minute!" Shaihem shouted.

Margaret looked over at Salina as she walked away back into the kitchen.

"It's okay sweetie. We're going to be right behind you." Shaihem said as they put her in the police car.

"I'm going." De'ja said

"No baby. You stay." Margaret told her.

"Ma, either I ride with you or I'll drive myself." De'ja said

She finally gave in.

Margaret, Shaihem & De'ja went to the police station as Salina & Mesha stayed home.

Salina 👠
What the fuck did I do? I said face palming myself.

Flashback •

As David was sleeping, I grabbed some gloves and put them on.

I grabbed the pocket knife I found in Anamaras room.

That was my sister & I love her but I can't survive in jail. She already has a record so why not add to it.

I walked over to him & sliced his throat.

I looked at him trying to catch his breath with all the blood coming out his throat.

All the things he's done to me just kept popping up in my head so I stabbed him over & over in his stomach about fifty times.

Some call it over kill, I call it revenge.

Flashback over •