• fourteen •

She opened the door.

"Mesha?"

"Detective Crownes, thank you!" she said hugging me.

"Welcome." the hug ended. "You just take care of that baby boy of yours." I smiled & walked away

"Wait!" she said behind me & I stopped.

"How did you know it's a boy?" she asked.

"I have three sons. And plus Trashawn's mom told me he wanted a boy. So there's his blessing."

she smiled & went inside. I got in my car & drove home.

Think the drama is over? Think again!

Anamara 😈
it was nine in the morning & I had to see my PO at twelve. so I decided to got running before I did.

( my outfit )

( my outfit )

I was at the track and ran about four laps around and more to come.

I've been running for a while & decided this was my last lap.

When I got around, I seen Dominic. I forgot me & him ran at the same track.

"Fuck." I said to myself.

I tried to run fast to my car but by time I made it he already noticed me.

"Anna!" he shouted

I tried to open my door as fast as I could but he grabbed my arm.

"What!?" I said snatching away from him.

"I miss you. I've calling and texting you for months now."

"Yeah. I know. I've been getting them." I rolled my eyes.

"Talk to me, Tuts."

"Don't call me that. Tuts was a nickname my old boyfriend gave me. Not this standing in front of me. I gotta go." I said opening the door.

"My probation officer. Cause thanks to you and Tiffany bitch ass, I'm on parole for along time." I got in my car, started the ignition & drove off.

at the probation office •

I still had on my outfit I ran in, really ain't feel like going all the way home to change.