"Just a sprite," said Larry

"Same," said Lau

"Aight bet, so ma let me have a shot of patron and two sprites with that rum and coke. And while you at it let the owner T know that Roy from Evant Magazine and Les twins is here."

"Lawe," said a familiar voice from behind. Lau instantly recognized the voice and the nickname given to him by none other than his crazy ex Aimee.

"Yo what you doing here A?" said Roy while hugging her, she hesitantly hugged him back while absorbing all four men curiously and finally engaging in a staring match with Lau.

"I should be asking you guys that. I work here." Aimee answered.

"We here for work," Lau finally spoke.

"Oh, so y'all about to dance here tonight?" She asked more as a statement rather than a question.

"Yeah you know my cousin pop ran the streets back with T and his bro back in the days, so we all cool like that." Said Roy

"Um hum, yeah I heard all about you so call "Evant" family A.K.A Latin Kings," Aimee whispered with a raised eyebrow.

"Na chill ma that was the past, we more business-like now. I mean don't get me wrong we still handle shit if need be... but ever since the truce with the kings and Aces....we straight." Said Roy setting the rumors straight.

"Yeah, the kings are about our bread now," Laughed John. "Shit is way calmer too, plus me and Roy don't really live that life our big brothers and cousins did. We fucks with the twins and travel the world, getting money and so many bitches." Laughed John while the fellas all chuckled and gave him dap in agreeance. Aimee couldn't help but to flare up her nose and roll her eyes.

"Gentlemen here are your drinks and you can follow me to the back." Said Leah. Lau looked over at Aimee once more and hugged her.

"It's good to see you mami." He whispered while squeezing her a bit before slowly releasing her.

"Yeah right, you weren't even gonna let me know you were here in New York. Were you?"

"I have new phone now. I non have you numb-

"Bro we have business," said Larry interrupting Lau

"Oki!" Lau answered but quickly directed his attention back to Aimee. "You work tonight?"

"It depends.... Are you still with her?"

"We talk for that later when I see you tonight Bella." He said while kissing her cheek and taking off to follow the guys. He looked back one last time as Aimee smiled her answer.

Once they reached the owners office, Leah instructed for the guys to enter as she turned back around and took off to her station at the bar. Roy knocked twice as he walked in and the others followed.

"Yo what up T?" said Roy while giving Thomas dap. Thomas made his rounds giving the fellas a handshake or pound, but found himself startled as both he and Larry picked up where they had left off and stared at each other. The energy in the room quickly shifted causing Roy to break the tension.

"Yo T this is my boy, Larry of the famous Les Twins. Yo Lar this is my boy T the owner of this place." Said Roy while Thomas and Larry continue to stare. Thomas, however, was the 1st to crack as he shook his head, smiled and extended his hand that Larry slowly accepted. "Yo I'm saying though y'all know each other or something?" said Roy deciding the tension was too thick to ignore.

"Yeah.... we met a couple of weeks ago at Tonia's shop." Smiled Thomas. Something about Thomas rubbed Larry the wrong way, though he couldn't put his finger on it.