"Bitch." I muttered.

"Jerk." He said back with a little smile on his face.

I begin driving out of the school's parking lot, but before I leave I look back at the school.

"Are you sure we shouldn't get him?" I ask Sam one more time, "I really don't want to see most the school passed out on a Winchester's behalf."

"It will be fine, plus no one thinks you two are related anyway."

"They don't? But we have the same last name."

"Well considering you ignore him as much as possible when your in school, the most people will ever think you to be is distant relatives." Sam answers back a little bitterly.

"Look I'm sorry but-

"Don't say anything to me, you treat me just fine, I'm not the one you should be talking to." I look away from him and focused on the road. I know I should speak to Lucifer more and not ignore him, but that's kind of hard when the people you all hang out with hate him, well all of them besides my best man Benny.

The awkward silence is almost too much to bear, I can't see but I can feel Sam's bitch face radiating off of him. It's worst than looking at the bitch face yourself.

"So, who was that kid you were talking to? Castiel right?" Sam asks, and I sigh a breath of relief, I can no longer feel his bitchface.

"Yeah." I answer, relief Sam isn't that angry with me, but wait a second, how does he know I was talking to Cas? "Wait, were you watching me?" I give Sam a look that should tell him that is most definitely not okay.

"What? You're my ride home, there's nothing to do other than wait for you, also I wanted to see what was taking you so long. Also Cas? I didn't know you were that chummy with him to give him a nickname.."

"His name is freaking Castiel, It always sounds so professional, like he is a priest or something."

"If he is a priest that would be cool, I've never met gay priest before." I slammed in the breaks, because of a red light I was about to cross not out of surprise.

"He is?" Sam looks at me with a look that says 'are you fucking kidding me'. "Stop looking at me and answer the damn question." He just continues looking at me and I get the sudden urge to throw him out of the car.

"God, you are so oblivious sometimes." He mutters before bringing all of his attention to his window. I say nothing but bring him back home quickly and turn around to go back to the school for football practice. I know that I'm probably late for the 7th time. Coach definitely is going to let me have it now if he didn't for the other 6th times.

When I get to the school's parking lot I parked my car as fast as I can and dash to the locker room, if I am late again I'll get detention. Which means I can't dropped Sam off at home after school, which means I'll have to trust *sighs* Satan to get Sam home safely; which is the last thing thing I want to do.

I feel a raindrop on my forehead and quickly look up, I dread what the gray clouds that are currently will do when I'm out on the field, but either way I begin rushing my to the locker room.

"Hey Squirrel," Crowley, my least favorite teammate calls out when I enter. "Late again from driving the Moose home? Why don't you just let him trot next time, it would save you a lot of time if you would just let nature take it's course. " The rest of the team glare at him, which I can't complain about.

"Shut it, Fergus." Benny, who I now consider my best friend, growl at him before I had a chance to, Benny begins walking over to me.

"You have 5 minutes brother, maybe next time let Lucifer drive him home or something." Benny patted me on the back right before clearing out of the locker room with the rest of the team.

A Chance I Have to Make Happen (Sequel)(Destiel/Sabriel/Michifer)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें