Chapter 2

After Charlie left I continued watching doctor who. Can't make the queen mad, now can we?

In a middle of an episode I realized this is basically the first time I've been completely alone, besides sleeping of course since I woke up from my coma. It's nice to calm my mind down, anything that involves people has been too crazy for me lately.

And as soon as I thought it would be nice to get alone time I hear a knock on my door. Time loves screwing me over doesn't it.

"Come in." I called, pausing Doctor who.

I heard the door open, I turned my head and saw ... Sam? What was he doing here? I thought we hadn't met yet. Why would he come visit me?

"Uh...hi...my name is Sam?"

"Hi Sam my name is Castiel." I thought we would meet again but not like this, not in my hospital room.

Sam looked exactly the same as before, I thought since everyone else lives are different he would be somewhat different too. Maybe like go through a punk or goth phrase. I'm glad to see he isn't that different, at least in looks, couldn't image him going goth.

"I know." He says. "You see..uh..my brother, Dean was the one that hit you with his car." Dean? Well since me and Dean aren't boyfriends anymore, or technically weren't ever. He is my crush, so I got crushed my crush, literally. Nice.

"Oh." Why wasn't Dean here himself?

"And I just wanted to apologize for him. He would be here but he had a thing to go to and you wouldn't want to meet him. He is kinda an asshole anyways but he is glad your alright." I nodded. "He also gave me this to give to you." He pulled out a basket and put it on my dresser.

"Well tell Dean that I said thank you."

"I will, see you I guess." When he was walking out I decided I needed to do something. I quickly took out a piece of paper and pencil.

"Hey Sam, could you maybe do me a favor?" I call to him before he was about to leave, he turned back.

"Do you know Gabriel Novak?"

"Uh...I've never talked to him but I've heard of him."

"Good." I quickly wrote something down and folded the paper. "Could you maybe give this to him." He came over and took the paper.

"Um..yeah." He definitely didn't lose his awkwardness from the coma. "Gabriel, right?"

"Yeah, thank you. Bye."

"Bye." I smiled to myself , I just put you're welcome on the piece of paper. Hopefully them meeting each other will be enough to cause a spark.

Shortly after Sam visited me my mom and dad visited me as well. It seemed like I haven't talk to them in forever, even in the coma.

"Oh my god sweetie your alive." My mom screamed as she ran towards me and began hugging me. My dad just gave me an awkward pat on the shoulder.

"Everyone told me you weren't going to make it but I kept on praying and it worked." Wow, I've never seen my mom so happy to see my before, well I guess your son being in a 2 month coma really does something to you huh.

"I'm glad you're okay son." Said Dad giving me another shoulder pat.

"I'm glad too." I smiled up at him. Mom was still hugging me.

"Mom..." I said. "Can't breath."

"Oh sorry." She stopped hugging me. "I've just missed you so much." My parents seem more nicer than they did in the coma. Maybe my coma dreamt up my worst fear of them or something.