Chapter 3

When I got out of the hospital I had trouble getting use to my cast, the cast was on my right arm and that was the arm I did everything with.

"Hey Cassie?" Gabriel asked while I was trying to pour my cereal in the bowl. "Uh..Why did you send some kid to give me a note that said 'You're welcome'?"

Oh Sam apparently delivered the note already. Wait how does he know where we live? Never mind not going to question it, he is a Winchester after all.

"By the way that kid is Sam Winchester." I see Gabriel's eyes widen. "I was just saying you're welcome because you are going to thank me for something I do for you in the future."

"Are you going to get me a puppy? Oh I would love a lollipop machine, and I would love something gay. Are you going to get me a rainbow lollipop machine made by gay puppies?" He asks I thought at first mockingly but he seems really serious about wanting a rainbow lollipop machine that was made by gay puppies.

"Well it's in the future. Why should I tell you when you are going to find out sometime anyway?" I smiled at him.

"Well I guess that's a good point...for you." I frown at him. "But why did you send a moose to deliver it when you could of just told me to my face?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Is there anything wrong with my moose messenger?"

"No no, he seems like a good kid. Like his older brother probably wants to kill me but yeah the moose seems cool."

"Why would his older brother want to kill you?" If Dean is going to murder Gabe my future relationship is going to bumpy with him.

"Well you know with Li- never mind you'll find out tomorrow."

"Why can't you tell me now?" 

"Well it's in the future." He says mocking my deep voice. "Why should I tell you when you are going to find out sometime anyway?"

"Shut up and help me pour my cereal." I chuckled. He took the lucky charms box and poured it in the bowl. But something looked weird about the cereal.

"Gabe why isn't there any marshmallows in this?" I hear him mutter 'damnit he noticed.'

"Well." He says guiltily. "Someone had to eat your lucky charms while you were gone and I only like the marshmallows." I see Michael passing by about to leave.

"Hey Michael can you buy some lucky charms, preferably with the marshmallows in it." I say the last part directly to Gabe.

"Hey what did I do? I was kind enough to save you the other part." Gabe argues.

"Sure." Michael says. "But I might be late since I'm going out to see Anna, see you guys." He shuts the door.

"Who's Anna?" I asked Gabe while taking a big mouthful of my un-marshmallowed cereal.

"His girlfriend."

"What?!" I say while spitting my cereal all over Gabe.

"Dude!" He says while standing up. "I mean, I was surprised too but I didn't feel a need to spit milk on a guy."

"But he's gay." I ignore me spit tanking Gabe. "He can't have a girlfriend!" I argued. How did this happen? How did me not being here have such an effect on these people's lives?