Passed out

Draco P.O.V
Hermione hadn't been at any meals all day. I decided to go get her from the training room so she could have a snack.

I went up to the training room and opened the door. I saw her swaying and starting to fall. I ran over and caught her before she hit the ground.

I picked her up and carried her to her room. I laid her in her bed but I didn't know what to do. So I ran out and yelled for the twins and Blaise.

"What" Blaise said. "Go get my mother and father, Hermione passed out" I said quickly. Blaise paled and ran down the hall. "What can we do" the twins asked coming out of there rooms.

"Stay with her, I'm going to help find my parents" I said before turning and running down the hall. "Mother" I screamed. No answer. "Father" I screamed. No answer.

I ran down the hall screaming there names with no answer. "Why are you screaming" I heard the dark lords voice. I bowed and turned toward his voice.

"Rise and answer me" he told me. "Hermione...passed...out" I said in between breathes. "Bring me to her" was all he said. I started going back to her room the dark lord following behind me.

I walked into her room and the twins quickly bowed when they saw the dark lord behind me.

"What happened" he asked. "She didn't come to lunch or supper so I went to the training room to get her. When I opened the door I saw her about to pass out" I said quickly.

"She needs food and rest. All the training and no food made her pass out" the dark lord told us. I nodded and sat down next to her.

I held her hand and smoothed down her hair. "You need to take care of yourself" I whispered into her ear. All of the sudden the door burst open.

Blaise was standing there my parents behind him. "How is she"my father asked. "She needs food" was all the dark lord said before he left the room.

"Fred go down to the kitchens and tell the house elves to make her some food" mother said. "On it" he replied before heading to the kitchens.

"Lucius go to the potions store room and get a dreamless sleep potion" my mother said looking at my father. He nodded and left the room.

"George go up to the practice room and get her wand" she said turning to him. "Got it" he said leaving the room. Finally it was just Her, Blaise, and I in the room.

"Ok you 2 out I need to change her into pajamas" she said while shooing us out of the room. We went and sat in the hall.

We didn't talk because neither of us felt like talking. After sitting in silence for a few minutes, mother called us back in.

I sat by her bed and once again grabbed her hand. "Please wake up" I whispered into her ear. And like a miracle she groaned and opened her eyes.