"Finally somebot agrees with me" Ironhide says to him.

"Hound, find your inner compass, loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation" the black and blue bot says.

"What the hell are you saying?" Ironhide and the fat bot says at the same time.

"It's a haiku" the black and blue bot says.

"Cut the crap, before I drop a grenade down your throat!" The fat bot warns then he grabs the blue bot and shoves him closer to him, but the blue bot slaps his hand away and pulls out his swords.

Okay it looks pretty calm, I slightly stepped from behind Ironhide's foot and walked over to Cade and the other humans.

"Try it you'll be dead!" The blue bot warns while pointing his sword into the fat bots chest.

"Please pull it. Please do it" the far one pleads.

"You know what, it'll save us so much time" the ADORABLE one says while he throws his arms around.

Then the green one steps forward close to us, I hear Ironhide's low soft growl.

"Well, raise your hand if you're thoroughly disenchanted with our little pleasant Earth vacation." He says.

Then he pulls his gun out and points it at us.

"So, who's the stowaways?" He says while shoving a gun near my face.

I then hear Ironhide's cannons whirl to life, he points them at Greeny's face, "I wouldn't do that, if I were you!" Ironhide warns.

"Hey, what's with the guns?" Cade asks while putting his hands in the air.

So you've been arrested before?

Optimus then steps up, "Stop. Hound, both of you! They've risked their lives for mine, we owe them" Optimus says.

Greeny slowly pulls his gun away along with Ironhide, "What about her?" Greeny asks while pointing at me.

"The same!" Ironhide growls at him.

I don't think Ironhide likes that guy after he threatened me...

Ironhide scoops me up, and puts me close to his chest.

Soon it is night, the Cade has built a small fire, I'm sitting by Ironhide's side.

"So there's been no sign of any other?" Optimus asks.

"Nada" Hound says, the black and blue bot or Drift told me all of their names!

The yellow and black one his name is... Bumblebee...

"We are all that's left" Drift says.

"They're picking us off, one by one," Crosshairs says.

"We're the pathetic, dirty foursome, you two make six" Hound says.

I lean my head against Ironhide's leg, fighting to keep my eyes open, I then feel a BIG warm hand wrap around me, I know it's Ironhide, he pushes me gently towards his side.

Trying his best to keep me warm and safe.

I then hear Shane say this:

So that's our best-case scenario? Autobot witness protection?

Ironhide scoffs, I chuckle at his action.

"Hey, Speed Racer, you're welcome to leave anytime" Cade says.

I can see he clearly doesn't like Shane.

"Oh brother," Ironhide grumbles.

"Well for the record, Superdad," Shane says and throws a rock into the fire, "I'm not hiding with you. I'm hiding out with that big guy" he says and motions to Optimus.