the dare

Ok so the story will continue teenage rated
Enjoy the chapter.~🙂

Ash's POV
Zoey was about to tell Serena her dare, I personally got nervous and thought (what if she has to kiss one of my friends? What if she has to flirt with the other guys but me!?) "...ok your dare is to flirt with every guy in the room!" "WHAT!!?" Yelled Serena blushing "well were waiting!" May said bored "fine!" Serena flirted with Gary first and he flirted with her back, I felt so jealous that I wanted to kill him!

Lots of flirting later...

Finally it was my turn "If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber" serena said blushing "oh yea well, If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer" I said in a very flirtatious voice "Well thank goodness that dare is done!" Serena went back to where she was sitting which was in the middle of me and calem.

Zoeys POV

OMG I can't believe Ash said that to serena I bet he likes her! "Ok so who's next?" I asked about to fangirl " I'll go!" Dawn answered "ok misty truth or dare?" Dawn asked "Dare!" Misty answered bravely, then I noticed a devious smile on Dawns face "Ok I dare you to Drink 5 cups of water before bed. Don't leave the room until morning." Said Dawn laughing at what will probably happen in the middle of the night, then I looked at misty and her face was like this...

Misty's face= (●__●)

"Fine I just hope I don't loose the dare" misty said with some brave and fear in her face "alright! But I will see if you drank the five cups" said Dawn "I'll go next" said Gary smirking.

Ash's POV

"Ill go next" said Gary smirking at me (uh oh...) I thought worried on what he might do to me or serena "ok Ash truth or dare?" Gary asked me with a smirk on his face "Dare" I said trying not to sound fearful or nervous "ok I dare you to kiss serena" gary said watching my reaction "ok" I said nonchalant "WAIT WHAT!!??" Serena said blushing "c'mon its just a kiss and a dare" I said "yea b-" I cut her off by kissing her on the cheek.

Serena's POV

(Omg o can't believe Ash kissed me!!, on the cheek though, I wish it was the lips) "Serena, serena!" Dawn called me worried " huh wha- sorry I got lost in thoughts "I said explaining "were going to sleep you coming?" Asked kenny "oh yea I'm coming " I said starting to get up.