❤More news and a creeper

???n's POV

It was Wednesday just 2 more days until my plan to beat Ash and kill Calem so I can get Serena for myself. ╥﹏╥ (A/N who do you guys think it is?)

Serena's POV

I got to school and saw that Gary and misty were holding hands "umm is there something I should know?" I asked pointing to their hands "what? Oh umm *sigh* Serena I can explain" said misty taking her hand back " its OK misty you don't have to explain anything cause I understand " I said with seriousness in my voice "Serena please let me explain" misty pleads "*squeals* why didn't you tell me that you are dating Gary!!" I said so excited "*sighs* omg don't scare me like that" she said "have you guys told anyone else yet?" I asked about to loose it "umm no" said Gary rubbing the back of his neck "why?!" I yelled "cause, well we don't really know" Gary replied "this is big news you guys you have to tell everyone in the group " I said "OK we'll tell them today" misty said.

Time skip to lunch

"Guys we have to tell you something" said Gary standing up with misty, they looked at me unsure but I nodded and gave them a thumbs up "what is it?" Asked paul "were dating" said misty "congratulations!" Said everyone but me "How long have you guys been dating?" Asked dawn "for like 4 months now" said Gary "wow and one more question " said Kenny "what is it?" Asked misty waiting for the question "how come Serena wasn't surprised" he asked "cause I just figured it out this morning" I said "what how?!" Asked may "I saw them holding hands" I replied smirking while they blushed " that's Serena for you" said Ash grinning, I blushed a pink ish color.

Ash's POV

Wow serena is really pretty wait what!? I think I might love her instead of just having a crush on her. It was finally the end of school, I was walking with Serena "soo just 2 more days until our date" I said smirking "yeah I can't wait" she said while blushing a deep crimson red. We finally got to her house and she went in and waved goodbye before closing the door, I waved back and started going home. Once I got home I felt my phone vibrating.
Gary: do u guys want to come to the bch this saturday?😛

Me:sure why not

Serena:OK

Shauna:sure🙃

Misty:alright

Clemont:OK

May:yay!

Drew: sure

We all agreed to go to the beach on Saturday at 3:00 pm. I just laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling "man I'm bored" I said to myself "ASH DINNERS READY!!" my mom yelled "COMING!!!" I replied getting out of bed and going downstairs. After dinner I started to get ready for bed, I was brushing my teeth hoping that my friends have thought of a plan so I can ask Serena to be my girlfriend. I got to bed and slowly started to fall asleep.

Serena's POV

Its finally Thursday which means one more day until my date with Ash!! Omg I still can't believe he asked me out. Anyway I started to get ready for school. After I made breakfast and ate it I started to walk to school. I finally got to school and met up with my friends.

???n's POV

I got to school extra extra early just to do some research on Ash and Serena, and I actually found both of their phone numbers. After my little 'research' I started to text Ash.

This is your last chance to call it off with serena

Whos this?

Your worst nightmare

Well whoever u r I'm NOT calling it off with Serena!

Fine its your funeral

Ash's POV

Well that was weird, who was that person any way?? "Hey Ash we finally came up with a plan for you and Serena" yelled Gary "alright tell me!!!" I said desperate "well first take her to a restaurant" said paul with yet no emotion showing "then take her to the fair" suggested Shauna "and everyone knows that the roller coasters are the best ride to snuggle or hug each other" said May winking 😉 "and the last thing you should do is take her to the ferris wheel and tell her your feelings cause that's the second most romantic ride!" Said misty "OK but what if I don't know what to do or what if I mess up or-" I was cut of by zoey explaining the rest of the plan "we'll be there to keep an eye on you" "also I want to ride some of those rides" Gary said while the guys agreed except clemont " aren't you going to agree clemont" asked Kenny "umm no you see rides aren't my things" he explained "ooohhhh" we said all together. After school I was at my locker waiting for Serena so we can walk home, lately I've been WAY over protective of her I mean if a guy,( other than my friends), gets close to her I try to pull her so he can't get near her, and truthfully I think its more than just trying to protect her, I think I get jealous when other guys that I don't know talk to her.