Chapter 10: Good Punch

Comenzar desde el principio

I headed to get a drink and when I did get a drink i realized that it taste different. Very different...but it was very good. I finish a cup in seconds. I then got another cup full and drank it quickly. It was so good and sweet.......I got lost in having more.

Dipper POV

Pacifica left and I walked around the party. One to check on he people and two...to clear my head. Something was off. When I first saw her in that room, I thought she was someone else, a pretty blonde girl. Then it was Pacifica...and boy...she was pretty. I brush my hair back, "Stop it Gleeful. Keep your head straight."

I couldn't stop thinking about her strangely. She was really pretty, smart, brave...a different girl I have ever met. There were a lot of girls that fangirl over me but they were all the same...Pacifica...she was different.

A man came up in front of me that broke my train of thought, "Dipper Gleeful."

I looked up to see who had interupted my thought, "Ah, Mr. Tim...it's been a while..."

We shook hands for the propper greating.

"I do must say, Mr. Gleeful, that this party is swell and a success. You have done well for a kid."

"Mr. Tim I may be young, only 15 turning 16 at the end of the summer, but it doesn't mean anything. Nothing is impossible for me. You should know better than to think like that."

Mr. Tim nods his head, "Of course Young Gleeful. Now tell me, how's your great uncle?"

"Stan? I guess he's doing fine."

"Haven't seen him lately, so what have he been doing?"

I shrugged, "Nothing much. Just a man that is a guardian to my sister and I and the manager of our show. Haven't done much."

Mr. Tim placed his hand on my shoulder, "Ah, son, do you really believe that?"

"What are you saying? I don't know what Stan has been up too?"

Mr. Tim then wraps his arm completely around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, "Let's have a walk son."

I tried to jerk away from him but he held me tightky and I couldn't get away, "You see Mr. Gleeful, there have been some crimes that have been going on and they all pin to your great uncle."

"I don't know what you are talking about Mr. Tim. Now I demand that you let me go!"

"Well, you see, a couple of nights ago two men went missing, one of them was found dead, and your great uncle has no alibi." He continued, completely ignoring what I had to say.

"He does too, worm! He was running the show with my sister and I." I then finally jerked mysekf free from his grasp, "What in the world are you?"

Mr. Tim reached into his coat pocket and pulled up a badge. I scoffed as i saw the badge, "Government officer..."

Mr. Tim then put his badge back to his coat pocket, "Indeed I am and I'm got a hunch on you Gleefuls."

"Well you can stop searching. We do nothing but run a show, roll in our money, and put on dinner parties. We do not kill or kidnap anyone. What kind of people do you think we are?"

"I'm just following the clues."

"What clues are those?"

"My knowing."

I rolled my eyes as I folded my arms, "If you know what's good for you...I'll leave right now."

Mr. Tim places his hands on his hips, "Is that a threat Mr. Gleeful?"