Its been a long(isnt over yet) day

First i had to help my older sister move into her new house. She has as many books as i do, my arms hurt from carrying a bin of them. There were TWO bins.

Then i came home and had to set up for my father's birthday party. A balloon popped in my face it scared the crap out of my older sister while all i said was "ow".

I also wrote a poem, it probably isn't the best but it seemed okay.
queenofcuts I hope you like it, it may be a little...Um sketchy but please read.

Poem:
One cut two cuts three cuts more
Cut once more now i have four
One cut two cuts three cuts more
One cut burns two cuts take my voice three cuts takes more
One person comes two people scream three people cry as you fall to your knees
And the fourth is the one who helps you get back onto your feet.

I hope it was okay, Don't do anything if it triggered you because read the third and fourth line again and know that we care.

I know it was sad but i just wanted to put it up there.
It means a lot to me and probably to a bunch of others but i remember when my older sister went to the hospital from cutting, i was to young at the time to know why she went since she looked perfectly fine. But as i got older i put two and two together and realized she had cut.

I pray for her and everyone else everyday and i hope that my prayers reach enough people to help.

Love you guys,
Stay in the shadows

-Shado