Nineteen; The Fallen.

"Here is your winner and the new wwe world heavyweight champion, Roman Reigns!" Lillian shouted, sending waves of excitement and serenity run rapidly throughout the arena. Roman held his championship in the air proudly but he couldn't help but slump in deep dejection. His frail heart shattered to the ground, realization kicking in to the fact that he'll lose all the people who kept him afloat throughout this entire hunt for the gold.

                  He lost Dean to the corporate sell outs.

          Shane O' Mac's fantasy to run raw has been buried.

       And Becky's career flashed before his eyes in a heartbeat.

Roman's heart at this moment was like a ticking time bomb waiting to detonate from two different emotions that secretly intertwined with his heart.

                                 Happiness.

                           And sadness.

His mind, body and heart was a battlefield of these two complete opposite wave of emotions, fighting for the right to consume Roman to the end of the tunnel. Roman lifted his head up slightly, breaking free of the cage that captured himself in for a short break. Fireworks exploded into the sky as celebration of the biggest wrestlemania in history took place.

-One hour later-

                                        Sunlight.

                                 And darkness.

The two colliding opposites ignited his emotions into overdrive, as Becky and himself arrived at the airport. Roman pulled the only thing that really mattered at this moment into his arms, letting go the tears that stung his eyes fall onto Beckys toned shoulders. "I'll miss you so much." Roman choked, embracing himself into her arms, inhaling her scent one last time. It hurt Becky so much, seeing her favorite person in the world break down right in front of her very eyes but it also worried her, wondering if he would be able to survive against the grain any longer; especially all on his own. 

"Please don't go." He practically pleaded her, a flicker of hope illuminating his deep brown eyes. Becky wished she could utter 'I'll stay' from her lips but Becky had no choice in the matter. The stakes in the match up clearly stated that she must leave the company and return to her home in Orlando. Becky caressed her thumbnail on the top of his hands, sighing. "I wish I could." Becky explained, holding back the tears. 

Roman never felt this alone in his entire collective career as a professional wrestler either having Dean or Becky by his side but now, he had absolutely nothing to help him cope with the excruciating emotional pain that corrupts his mind. "I'll visit you every chance I get love." Roman explained to Becky, grasping her hands softly. "And I'll skype you everyday teddy bear," Becky promised, making Roman chuckle at the newly found nickname. 

     "I love you," Both of them uttered, placing a gentle yet passionate kiss onto each other's lips before Becky slowly let go of Roman's hands, grabbing her suitcase and exiting the rental car. Becky entered the airport building quickly, knowing that it would be to painful for her to look back at the car or weak extremely slow. Tears flowed down both of their cheeks, knowing they'll be hundreds of miles apart from each other. 

   "Without any partnership, friendship or any alliance formed, gives me the incapability to fight against the overpowering injustice that creeps and lingers around our pure air." Ronan muttered, gripping the stirring wheel tightly, pulling out of the parking lot slowly.

         "We're the fallen." Both of them said as Becky entered the airplane and Roman drive onto the highway with sadness.

Did you guy's enjoy the final chapter and the sequel to this will be out soon. Hopefully.