Ten; They're Stronger....

|WARNING, IN THIS CHAPTER THERE ARE TRIGGERS LIKE SELF-HARM, DRUG\ALCOHOL ABUSE AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, DON'T READ THIS!|

"My brother, the only one I sincerely cared about, the one I trusted the most," Roman muttered to himself as he ran his finger's rapidly through his thick, pitch black hair. He grabbed his beer bottle, his hands shaking as he touched the cool bottle. Roman shook his head with disbelief and disappointment as he relived the painful memory that occurred earlier tonight. "I hate his stupid face, his wacky personality......." Roman choked but couldn't speak any longer. Denial flashed through his mind, his heart instantly breaking, just thinking about his former brother in arms siding with the biggest scum of the earth."He promised........" Roman spat harshly, a growl of pure resentment towards his former brother immediately escaped the Samoans lips as he inhaled the strong alcoholic beverage with ease.

-Flashback- 

Roman and Dean held their backs, limping each step they took towards their lockeroom. They whinced in pain, a red-tinted rage ignited in their eye's as they say down on the cold concrete in the arena, leaning their heads back on one of the crates that lingered in the hallways. Dean ran his fingers through his messy dirty blonde curls, biting his bottom lip harshly so he could hide the excruciating pain that flowed through him. Roman punched the bridge of his nose tightly as an attempt to hide all the salty tears that fell down his cheeks. Both men exhaled sharply as a flash of disappointment crossed both of their features.

"I can't believe Seth did that to us," Dean muttered, burying his head into Roman's shoulders, needing the only positive light that brightens up his life more than ever. 

"I took The Shield as far as we could go," Roman mocked Seth's words. That was a lie, all of it. Seth had more plans to rise them to the top. Their next target was the Money In The Bank contract but their dreams of bringing more justice in the industry was slowly ripped away from both Dean and Roman. Snickers of amusement filled their ears, everyone in the lockeroom in shock, seeing two thirds of The Shield finally looking vulnerable. Swarms of diva's scurried by the two men, whispering about the betrayal.

"When I get my hands on that scumbag, he's gonna be wishing that he'd never met me," Dean threatened, venom dripping with every word. A chuckle escaped Roman's lips, his eye's twisting into a darker shade of brown as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Seth won't see us coming," Roman agreed, nudging Dean's elbows with a sadistic smirk plastered on his lips. Dean forced a weak smile upon his lips, for the first time actually wanting to express his hidden emotions and escape the darkness full of sadness that fumbled in his troubled mind.

"We'll never end up like that," Dean instantly said, making Roman hold out his fist. Dean collided his fist with Roman's in one swift motion, a genuine smile inched upon his lips as both men muttered to each other. "Brother's now and brother's forever,"

-End Of FlashBack- 

Roman looked up at the ceiling of his hotel room as tears swelled in his dark brown eyes, making his vision blurred. "Fuck it," Roman mumbled, making his way towards the bathroom sink, grabbing his razor, tightening his grip around it. Roman slowly connected the sharp blade with his revealed wrists, getting the high he was searching for as his opiate. He continued cutting his wrists until his wrists were soaked in blood. Roman dropped the razor, admiring the blood that rushed down his wrists while he wiped away the tears that streamed down his cheeks.

Roman's head instantly shot up as he heard a distinct knock echo outside the door. "Roman, it's Becky, please open the door," Becky begged making Roman hesitate for a small second. Will she still look at me the same after she sees me like this? Roman thought to himself. Roman twisted the knob of the door slowly, opening it wide enough for the Irish native to enter the small hotel room. Becky's eyes softened, noticing Roman's bloody wrists, tears escaping her eyes in the process.

"Why?" Becky asked, grabbing Roman's wrists, forcing him to sit down as she grabbed a white towel from the racks. Rebecca dabbed the white towel over Roman's wounds, making him whince slightly but let her continue to heal him. Roman sighed heavily, grabbing Rebecca's chin gently, forcing her to look at him in the eye's. Shivers ran down Rebecca's spine but allowed Roman to caressed her cheek, hoping it would let him tell her why he tried to commit suicide.

"Rebecca, why do you stay by my side after all this time?" Roman asked carefully, his voice cracking in the process. "Most people would've left me behind just like my former brother's in arms......" Roman choked, clenching Rebecca's hands in his. "The Authority is too powerful for us to handle yet you continue to fight back with me, why?" Roman asked, sniffling, scanning Rebecca's actions to see if she's trying to come up with a lie. Not seeing anything suspicious, he was instantly in shock after Rebecca responded with,

"Cause I care about ya....."

I hope you guy's enjoyed this chapter