Seven; Three VS All

A mixture of disbelief and shock crossed Stephanie's features as a look of resentment danced upon her lips incessantly giving Shane a menacing glare until he entered the ring. He slid in-between the ropes with no hesitation or urge to back down now. The son of Vince McMahon strutted over towards the Irish lasskicker Becky Lynch and the powerhouse, Roman Reigns, squeezing them into a warm embrace called a hug. Shane let go, an offer laid upon him as his dad held out his scrawny, wrinkly arm out loosely immediately getting rejected by his own son.

Vince looked disconsolate by his only son's unforsaken actions towards him but he hid his emotions quickly, a twisted scowl inched upon his lips as Shane lifted the microphone barely below his lips. "Isn't it great for me to be back?"Shane sighed happily, the whole arena errupting with cheers finally getting what they coveted for seven year's. Stephanie shook her head, somewhat muttering to herself trying to absorb that fact that her own brother was right there in front of her, even through in her mind she hoped that it was all an illusion.

" Now dad, you just had to do it didn't you?" Shane asked, the arena falling silent, the air getting heavier and heavier with curiosity. "This was the last straw and that's why I came back," Shane explained, Stephanie's eyebrow rising. "The Vince J. McMahon excellence award, phenomenal idea, amazing! But it should be bestowed to a worthy recipient and that's not you," Shane explained to Stephanie, the intolerance for each other reigniting between them once more. The crowd bursted into cheers, agreeing with Shane's statement unlike his sister Stephanie, who was quite stunned by his words.

"You and your husband Triple H are running this company to the ground," Shane stated making Stephanie bite her lip harshly and making Becky and Roman smirk.

"How would you know anything about success Shane!? Let's face it, you're nothing more than a quitter," Stephanie spat angrily, a vein popping out of the side of her head. Shane smiled, quite amused by Stephanie's statement. "You're right Stephanie, but you single out competitors that don't necessarily like you, like us. You started this battle Stephanie, we've had enough, so we brought some help," Becky explained, making Stephanie chuckle at the Irish lasskicker's foolishness.

"Shane McMahon's gonna save the day really? Let's be realistic now shall we?" Stephanie asked, Becky motioning her to continue with a scowl. "He's just seeking attention sweetheart, he'll desert you just as soon as he receives the legacy that he never had," Stephanie spat, Shane shaking his head with disagreement.

"If it's not about that, then what is it Shane-o?" Vince asked making Shane laugh. "I want control of Monday Night Raw." Shane stated, the crowd cheering. "I'll give you what you want, if you have one match, one night and that match will be at Wrestlemania against my secret weapon of mass destruction, the Undertaker! And that match will be inside Hell In A Cell." Vince explained, a malicious smirk dancing upon his lips.

"It won't matter the odds because we are gonna do to you..... Becky got cut off by the bosses daughter. "What are you gonna do Becky? Please, tell us all what you're gonna do." Stephanie challenged, before Becky tackled Stephanie to the ground while Roman went after Vince. Becky and Roman hit left and rights until Stephanie and Vince slithered out of the ring with defeat. "Bring as much as people you want, stack the odds against us, it won't matter because it's three vs all and you can believe that!" Roman spat, Raw going off the air.

|Sorry it took so long to update guys! What do you think?|