Three; Warnings

Becky sprinted down the crowded hallways of WWE, pushing people out of the way with one goal in mind, to make sure no one is gonna end up like her. Once she reached the gorilla position, she pleaded the tech guy to play her music. The tech guy nodded his head, blasting Becky's theme through out the arena making all of the members of the WWE universe cheer wildly, excitement glowing brightly in each of their eyes like little kid's opening their presents on Christmas morning.

Stephanie glared at the Irish lasskicker menacingly, anger igniting in her eyes. Stephanie scoffed, a scowl crossed her features as Becky slid in-between the ropes full of energy and adrenaline pumping through her veins. Before Becky could lay a single finger on Mr. McMahon's little princess, she was viciously attacked from behind by the diva's champion Charlotte. Becky groaned from all the excruciating pain that Charlotte brought to her. A sharp pain stung in Becky's lower back, Charlotte continuing to target the weak spot. 

The Irish lasskicker tried scratching and clawing her way out but it was no use. Becky's heart broke, seeing the man that she hasn't even met yet get his nose busted open by the game, Triple H. She closed her eyes, trying to hide the tears that were slowly streaming down her elegant features. She put her head in her hands with disappointment as The Authority laughed at both Roman and herself. Becky crawled out of the ring, rushing to Roman's side, calling for assistance.

Once Roman and Becky made it to the backstage area, with the help of the medical crew, both were sat down on a crate. The doctor's put a fresh, clean white towel on the top of Roman's head making the towel turn from white to a bright red instantly. Roman shook his head with annoyance, sick of being screwed over by The Authority, sick of being ripped apart from the inside.

"Why did you save me?" Roman mumbled to Becky, locking eyes with her's.

Becky sighed, running her fingers through her orange hair. "I didn't want another human being going through what I'm going through," Becky said barely below, biting her lip afterwards to force herself not to cry once more.

"Next time, I wouldn't go out there," Roman explained, reliving the memories of what The Authority has done in the past.

"I was just trying to help," Becky exclaimed, half-shrugging, lifting her right shoulder up slightly.

"Trust me darling, this is a battle that you don't want to fight," Roman muttered right before he was taken into a room to get his nose checked out.