Five; Alliance

A look of disbelief crossed Hunter's features as the powerhouse Roman Reigns entered the squared ring. An amused smirk curved on Roman's thin lips making Hunter cock his head to the side, looking up into Roman's chocolate brown eyes, still hoping deep in his heart that this was just a figment of his imagination. All movement and noise stopped in the arena, tension burning through both men intensely. 

Becky plastered a weak smile on her plum lips, watching Roman's smirk twist into a scowl, his eyes scanning Hunter, looking for any signs of weakness flooding through him. Roman licked his lips slowly, staring down Hunter menacingly, slowly he started to lurked around Hunter's frozen in place body, playing a little mind games into the fray. Hunter shrugged his shoulders up slowly before trying to cheap shot Roman and all you could hear throughout the arena was a big smack, but it's not what you think.

Fans covered their mouths with their hands, shock waving through the crowd as they stared back down at the ring, seeing Roman's hand grip on Hunter's wrist tightly. A sigh of relief exited out of Becky's lips, Hunter's eyes laid on Roman's hand with disbelief, right before all hell broke loose. Roman started pumbling Hunter to the ground while Becky did the same thing with her ex best friend Charlotte. Stephanie slid out of the ring hurriedly, calling for security to make sure that her precious husband Hunter doesn't get badly injured.

Security entered the ring, pushing Becky off of Charlotte and Roman off of Hunter, long enough for both of them to escape. A crazed look crossed Becky and Roman's features, Hunter's eyes widening widely as if he's seen a ghost. The fans rised to their feet, cheering wildly for Becky and Roman as the show ended. Once Becky and Roman reached the backstage area, Rebecca sprinted up to Roman, breathing heavily, lost for breath.

"Did you see what happened out there? Finally we were the ones standing tall," Becky exclaimed excitedly, placing her hands gently on Roman's shoulders, making him tense up.

"But not for long," Roman spat harshly, his voice cracking with each word he spoke.

Rebecca's eyes softened, feeling more sorry for Roman than ever before. "What are you talking about? If we just try and stand in that very ring united, no one could touch us," Becky stated, making Roman snap his head up, his eyes swelling with tears.

"The Authority's to powerful," Roman muttered, rubbing his temples aggressively.

Rebecca sighed heavily, while running her fingers through her hair. "We need to try to break them down, who knows, we could solve their injustice and change this industry for the better," Rebecca claimed enthusiastically. "What do you say?" She asked, leaving her hand out to shake.

Roman sighed. He stood up and grabbed Becky's hand, shaking it. "Let's start this war," Roman said, a smile forming.

Sorry if this chapter is short and sucks! Sorry to disappoint! :(