21st. ~reminiscing.

Start from the beginning

"Mmm, fuck ahhhh" left her mouth as I went faster, my fingers were great at this game. Giving her soft kisses on her neck and the biting after I've sucked on it, fighting to let her skin go. It seemed so impossible  even just yesterday to love another girl, but this one might be my move still. Pussy so wet & soft, I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to love her too. Yeah she let me touch her quick but I'm not gonna let that turn me off, I knew she fancied me a lot which may be why she was more easy for me. I can really get the chance to know her. She's off ends and we haven't got the same friends like me and Chanel so I've really gotta try with this one. Chanel was always around me, I couldn't really avoid her but she was definitely top notch in school, I had to have that lol.

Chantels pov;

I don't know how I'm gonna break up with Shakeem but it has to be done, I'm on different tings now. I think Chanel realised I got someone new in my life cause she out of anyone knows that Shakeem would have to have done me something for me to leave him but cause I'm not angry about anything she knows it's all on me 😅. It's going to be a bit difficult leaving Shakeem tho especially cause I think I meant more to him than he did to me. Still though, I feel like he's hiding something, like him making his cousins do that to me is not all he needs to tell me, when he does tell me imma just leave him .

Anyways I was getting ready to go out, todays outfit is a khaki jumpsuit that's off the shoulders from pretty little thing and khaki uggs with a black long fur coat. My hair is still red, I don't even know if I like it anymore🤷‍♀️. I didn't need to put makeup on as my individuals looked fresh and my eyebrows are already thick so I don't pencil them. I look cute, well hopefully. You know them ones when you're not trying to do too much but you still want to look good enough ? Yeahhh , this is one of them ones.

Chanels pov;

Wowww, Jay is moving maaaaadddd.
What a prick. I just don't get it. Like I want him to be up on me all day but he's being a bitch. I get that me mentioning Shakai annoys him but you don't have to move like that , I'm not fucking getting back with him. I'm investing in you, fucking you Jay . I decided to get up and go downstairs whilst he was in the shower cause I actually just can't right now. I went straight to the kitchen and raided the fridge,I took out three strawberry yogurts for myself cause they are absolutely sexy, I love it now and it's weird cause I hated yogurt before I was pregnant but yeah. I also went in the pantry and got out 6 shortbreads, 2 for each yogurt. I didn't want to be a complete bitch so I brought up two white buenos for Jay. I don't wanna be arguing with him like this, on a day that is reminding me of Shakai so much.
I finally reached my room door and when I opened it jay had something to say.

"So you can't knock Naa?"
I looked at the nigga like he had two damn heads
"Remember who's house you're in", I stared at him whilst he screwed me , just one bitch and he wants to refer to me as a bitch smh "here, I brought these up for you".
I handed him the chocolates while i sat on my bed eating the first yogurt by dipping the shortbreads inside of it.
Jay just looked at me but the look was unreadable, "what?" I asked
"Nuttin'" he replied dryly

"Babbeeeeeee" I whined
"Wassup?"
"Come hereeeee"
He looked up from his phone and then smirked whilst walking over to then sit right next to me on my bed.
"Are you okay?, you didn't need to push me earlier"
"Naa I did , you're annoying"
"Wooowww really, get the fuck out my house Jay"
"Ha, don't chat to man like that" he chuckled and then leaned his face into the crook of my neck and started kissing it. Somehow through that his fingers found it's way inside me and I couldn't help but moan. All of this going on when I'm trying to eat my flipping yogurts oh my days, I had to put it down on my bedside table and grip my sheets. We started kissing and I sucked his bottom lip, I was soaking.
Then I felt it enter me, he did it so rapidly, no where near passionate.
But that soon changed tho cause the more we got in it, the more I felt his genuine feelings it was a bit much to be honest. After a couple hours of rounds I was knocked out.