Stepping Forward.

chapter 16 #part1

jays pov;

we was all in the whip routing Tyz yard. he's 18 and he was driving. his little bro Sy he's 14. Caps left us so it was just me , bae , sy , tyz , Raykz(Tyz mandem 18yrs) . Chanel's batty was making me feel some type of way still even though she was wearing trousers. sometimes I wonder how I'm committing to this girl. she doesn't know what I did in previous relationships and how much I really don't give a shit about girls. but chanel she's changing me still -changing me for the better.

we got to the gaff. everyone was playing fifa16 on the ps4 whilst me and chanel was chilling on the one seater chair.

chanel was whispering in my ear making sex noises. I have no idea why she's doing this but she needs to stop cause it's turning me on.

chanel:oh shit jay I gotta go
she was already up you know
me:go where?
chanel:bye everyone

wait did she just air man , ahh allow it. she gets away with bare things girls wouldn't even dare doing to me.

everyone said bye etc back to her and I followed her out

sy:yea fam, run after your gyal

everyone laughed I shook my head. I heard the door shut. I slipped my shoes on and left the house. I saw her fast walking towards the bus stop .

I caught up to her and touched her arm. she stopped.

me:babe where you going
chanel:I gotta go
me:where
chanel:hospital
me:you don't want me to come?
chanel:but it's not your concern
me:you are
chanel:SO?

she raised her voice getting frustrated for why tho? idc man forget this but because she's my girl ill ask one more time

me:chanel are you sure tho? you don't want anybody by your side? I'm here for you

chanel:mmm... thank you I appreciate you babes but I think I need to do this on my own

we carried on walking in a comfortable silence
by now we were at the bus stop and we saw the lights of the bus in the distance that she needed.

me:bye baby , take care and call me when you get there
we hugged and lipsed
chanel:ok babes later.

the bus came she got on we waved at each other. she didn't even go upstairs she sat at the old people seats /pregnant women lol. but yh I started walking back to the house. might jam there for a bit.

Chanel's pov;
I'm actually proud of my self , I mean for being this strong and not making my negativity take over me. The amount of times I felt like ending my life and the very stupid decisions I've made. Becoming pregnant which I never thought I'd be at least until 25 because I wanted to have a child after university and when I have my house etc but now I'm going to be a teenage mother. sometimes I still have doubts that the baby is Maxwell's.

fucking hell I need to piss. I hate being pregnant you need to piss more regular like I used to piss twice a day now it's 4times but the closer I get to Labour ,I'm gonna be practically needing to release urine every 2 mins in the final tremester and also my back is arching. My morning sickness is on a pause it doesn't completely go away however I do feel sick most times. why can't July just come so that I meet my child and then I can carry on living life as a normal teenager. but it's gonna burn when my body changes and baits out that I'm pregnant. I don't want people to know plus I'm gonna look sketty which I am most definitely not.

All this thinking was about to make me miss my stop. I got up and quickly got off the bus , speed walking towards the main entrance. I spotted the toilets and instantly went towards it. I went in a cubicle and suffocated the toilet seat with tissue . I did my business , washed my hands etc then went to the maternity / check up ward. I checked in not long after I was seen by a doctor and I followed the women into the room.