Not Wanting To Let Go

*~It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember~*

   Ink teleports into (Y/n)'s room seeing that she left, it already made him feel like he's late, but he somehow knows he's not. He searches every room in her house trying to look for her, but couldn't find  trace for her at all making him worry. When he walks towards the front door with a frown on his skull face, he sees a note tapped onto the door. He rips it off and opens it without a thought in mind.

   'Hey Ink,

   If you're reading this, I'm not in the house. You'll find me before I go, I hope you do. Seeing you one last time would make me happy. Although I haven't seen you in forever, and seeing my only friend would make me very happy. Remember where we used to always go when I was around five or six years old? I'm there, if you know where that is. Our secret garden, the place that's filled with different colored flowers that makes me smile and bright up my day. 

   I hope you make it,

   (Y/n)~'

   "Don't worry, (Y/n)! I'm coming and you are not doing this to me!" Ink shouts with tears threatening to come out of his eye sockets. He runs out of the house and onto the dirt path that leads to their secret garden that created when she was little. He doesn't want this to happen. He doesn't want to be heartbroken for the rest of his life. He has to get there before she commits it.

   He doesn't want his star to disappear, she brights his whole worlds up...

*~People change, Memories don't~*