Chapter 1- This is a joke, right?

Zombies!!O_o I love them!! So I decided to write one just for fun. I have no clue where its headed but I hope you enjoy it. :D  

_____________________________________________________________________

       She had a long tiring day and all she wanted to do was shower then sleep. She stepped into the shower, after a while there she was startled from the loud banging on the door.  

“Someone is in here!” she yelled out. Ignoring her shouts the pounding continued, she finished her shower while the beating continued. Once she had finished the banging on the door stopped, she relaxed and dressed herself. Another round of pounding commenced, she was agitated now and began shouting, “Jason stop bugging me I’m almost out so hold up!”

All she got was a moaning sound and more beating to the door, “I swear Jason, once I get out I’m going to kill you and your friends!” she growled. She gathered her belongings and turned the knob, to her dismay she was encounter by her brother but a half of his face was covered in blood and his flesh hung to the side. His cloths were torn and he had blood everywhere, “Jason what happened to you?” she panicked. Jason only launched himself at his sister, and bit her in the shoulder, she screamed from the pain and pushed him away, “What the hell is wrong with you?”

 She ran out of the room, while Jason followed behind her, she reached the hallway only to be meet by Jason’s friends looking just as bad as him. All of them launched at her while she tried to escape, screaming and crying.

   Laughter erupted from the couch as Riley and I laughed at the girl being eaten by the zombies.

 “Why didn’t she run or put up a bigger fight, she just stood there and ran when they were near her?” said Riley.

 “Wow you guys are cruel!” yelled Anthony.

 “Oh come on babe it’s a movie” Riley let out.

 He shook his head and we continued to laugh, “I wonder what you guys would do if there was an actual zombie apocalypse” he wondered.

 “Shut up Ant there’s no such thing, hush up and let us watch the movie” I told him.

 “Yeah watch” he said.

Just then my phone started ringing; it was my younger sister Natalie.

 “Be right back guys, Natalie is calling me.”

 “Do you want me to pause it” I shook my head, “No it’s fine.”

 "Okay watch out for zombies!” teased Riley, I just shook my head.

“Hello”

 “Alexis?”

 “Yea who else” I chuckled.

 She let out a sniff, “What’s wrong?” I asked.

 “Nothing, just miss you I guess”

 “You guess? Tell me, what’s wrong Natalie?”

 “Ugh! Well other than the fact that Mom and Dad are at each other’s throats again, and James is not answering me, everything is just peachy” she said sarcastically.

 “Ugh again, Natalie you have three more days until you turn eighteen then you can move in with me and Riley, I’m tired of their crap, and James is not worth your time!” I said in a frustrated tone.

 “I know, thank you Alexis Love you” she said.

 “I love you too little sister, so what else is going on?”