Together Finally

Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Minna I am sooo sorry. I've been incredibly lazy lately and did NOT feel like typing. Kakashi excuse, I know, maybe even worse, I know, but please forgive me! Here is the possibly last chapter. I might do OVA's.

(Sakura POV)

It's been six months since I turned 20. Six months since Hikari died. Six months since my brother died. My appearance has long since returned back to normal. I have yet to master sage power.

Naruto and Sasuke pursued me for a while, then ultimately gave up once I confronted them and told them everything that happened. Except, for the ritual.

I included my family's massacre, filling Naruto in on the event. I lied about how my brothers died and said we were ambushed. My brother and Hikari were taken down trying to protect me, and I barely made it out alive.

I was surprised but not so much when they actually bought the story. It was as if that battle we had never happened.

But that was 3 months ago. Now I live alone, in my family's home, looking for any clues as to who was responsible for the massacre of my family.

I know I already wiped out the people who moved in, but a couple of shinobi from the village came in afterwards, thinking everything was how they'd left it.

When I caught them, I beat them up and interrogated them, asking if there were any others out on missions.

They said there were, but one of them slipped up and told me that their boss, who was 50 years old, had left the village shouting murder.

They had thought he was mad, but when they came back and found their village gone with the village's blood on my hands, they realize what he meant.

I don't know how he knew I was coming, and I don't really care. I just want an explanation as to why he commanded a massacre, and his dead body at my feet.

I spoke about this to Naruto and Sasuke as well. Naruto, of course, wasn't too keen on the idea. And Sasuke had a blank-type knowing look on his face. He too, disagreed.

I thought about listening to them. I saw what revenge did to Sasuke. But this guy is different. He's not my family, and I won't regret his death.

I'm just undecided. Should I get revenge? Should I go back to Konoha? Should I focus on reviving my clan, like Sasuke?

All of these thoughts swirled through my head as I heard a knock on the door.

(Sasuke POV)

Naruto and I were at Ichiracku's for some ramen. While the dobe stuffed his face, I thought about how much better this occasion would be with Sakura here. Team 7 together again.

We tried everything. Sakura refused to return to the village with us. I thought about what we already tried, and what we need to try, but I came up with nothing new.

Until I remembered a certain day.

After the mission in Suna, Sakura and I stopped at an inn for the time being. That's when she told me about the massacre of her clan. Afterwards, we agreed on terms that if I didn't tell the others about her childhood, she owed me a favor.

I never told anyone.

I remembered that Sakura was to fulfill my request without question. Leaving no room for argument. I stood from my seat and started to head home.

Naruto followed me. "Hey, Teme, where'rya goin'?"

"...Hn..."

Naruto didn't respond to my response, but he continued to follow me so I assumed he understood. We arrived in my home and went to my room. That's when the questions came.