Chapter Four

*Blake*

 "It looks like your going to war," Colt said walking over to me. "What's up dude?"

 "Sala called earlier," I grumbled looking down at the inventory sheet. "He's has some of his weapons go missing along with a few other items. His wife is also being followed."

 "Damn," Colt whistled. "What are you gonna do?"

 "I'm sending Tiny, Butch and Cutter to him," I groaned slamming the clipboard down. "We've got six boxes missing. Guns, ammo and medical equipment."

 "You think we're being targeted?"

 "Possibility, club meeting in thirty minutes. I have to go pick Bailey up."  

 "I'll let everyone know," Colt nodded and I quickly made my way to my car.

 "Mr. Wolf," the receptionist nodded. "She's in the back with her teacher."

 "Bail..." I froze when I opened the door. I watched as Bailey and her teacher danced around the room.

 "I got it," Bailey smiled. "I didn't mess up this time."

 "That was amazing. Just keep practicing and next week we'll work some more on you quickstep."

 "Okay, thank you." Bailey smiled hugging the woman, "Hi Uncle Blake."

 "Hey Bails, get your stuff we got to go."

 "Okay," she smiled grabbing her backpack. "See you next week Ms. Willow."

 "Bye Bailey," the woman laughed.

 "What did you say her name was?" I asked Bailey pulling out of the parking lot.

 "Who?"

 "Your teacher."

 "Oh, that Ms. Willow. She's filling in for Mr. Hope until he can teach us again," she said. "I thought we were going home?"

 "I have a meeting to go to first," I said parking in front of the clubhouse. "Working on your homework in the meantime, okay?"

 "Alright," she huffed walking into the kitchen.

---

 "Blakey."

 "F*ck," I swore under my breath. "Mina, what are you doing here?"

"I'm shopping silly," she giggled. "What about you?"

"We're here for Bailey," Ari snapped. "You know, that sweet innocent little girl you  made an orphan when you killed her parents."

 "That was an accident," Mina said sickly sweet. "Besides, that little brat was stupid."

"I'm going to kill you," Ari growled chasing Mina.

 "Nope," Colt said. "Not getting in the middle of that."

 "Dancing to Concrete Angel is Willow and Bailey," someone said loudly an I looked up towards the makeshift stage.

 "Whoa," Colt said staring wide eyed at the two dancers. "Bailey has gotten really good."

 "Her teacher has been giving her private lessons," Ari said walking up. "Willow is really good at teaching and dancing."

 "Not as good as you," Colt said kissing Ari's cheek.

 "She's way better than I am," Ari smiled. "But thank you."

---

 "Uncle Blake can I spend the night at Aunt Ari and Uncle Colt's tonight? Bailey asked running into the kitchen, "Please."

 "Sure," I shrugged watching her run back out.

 "The f*ck," I grumbled raising my head when I heard banging. "I'm coming."

 Jerking the door open I glare at the person, "What?"

 "Help..." they said before collapsing.