To Be Noticed(Chapter 6)-Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Damn mami, who you tryna impress? Wait...that was a stupid question, haha!" Ray is definitely gonna notice her in that outfit.

Oh Ha.Ha.Very funny Jake." She squints her eyes at me playfully. "So are you ready to go?"

"Me? I've been ready for ages Shay" I reply dramatically.

"Right, well come on, I'm not hungry lets just go." She grabs her car keys from the kitchen counter and heads for the door, I mimic her actions. We head to our cars and head to school.

Half way through the journey, the car started ringing. I've got one of those Bluetooth things in my car. Coz Jenny (my sister) said; 'Being on the phone while driving and could cause accidents.'

I press the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jakey!" I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Shay...What are you doing phoning me? Your car is right behind me and were gonna be at school soon.

"I was bored, it was quiet soo...I phoned you, anyway did you hear about Chanel getting an STD? Nothing major, I mean. It can be cured but the point is she caught it, Haha!" Humph that's a surprise...

"I'm not surprised, like foreal that girl is a walking, talking STD. Never mind her catching one. How did you find out anyway?" I'm curious...this girl has links to people that don't even live in this state.

"Where else? Facebook duh. She's not gonna put her shit all over twitter like 'Hey ya'll, just caught Gonorrhea #Whore' No, one of her best friends let it leek. Haha obviously the dumb bitch doesn't know what private messaging is!"

"Hahaha! Anyways chica we'll have to carry this convo on outside of our cars, coz were at school now." I said while parking my car.

"I'm not blind Jake, see ya in a minute bro." And she cuts off the call.

I take my keys out of the car and check myself out in my rear-view mirror.

*Tap Tap*

I turn towards my window and there's Santo grinning like a cheshire cat at me through the glass, aw he's so cute. He steps back from the window and I open the car door.

"Hay Santo." I greet him with a smile as I get out of my car.

"Hey Jake..um, were you just checkin yourself out in the mirror?" Shit he saw that! I can practically feel my face heating up now...

"Don't lie Jakey! Santo, he has a thing for admiring his face." Santo turns his attention from Shay back to me.

"Is that so Jacob?" He asks with one eyebrow raised.

I roll my eyes. "Its not my fault I'm so sexy. Gosh can you blame me?" And I walk ahead into the school to my locker. As I was gathering my books for first period I feel a pair of hands sneak around my waist. I turn my head slightly to face the sly culprit.

"What, Santo?" I tried to seem calm but my tummy felt like it was gonna explode with butterflies any second now.

"Such a drama queen." He growled seductively into my ear still holding onto my my waist...

"Whoa whoa whoa... Whats happening here?" Ugh choose Shay to ruin the moment. I slowly removed Santo's hands from my waist, tore my eyes from his strong gaze and fixed them on Shay.

"Nothing...And before you say anything. Were just friends Shay." I said, secretly wishing we were more than that. "Anyway, when did this happen?" I asked referring to her and Ray holding hands.

Shay turned her head to face Ray. "Babe, I'm gonna head to class with Jake kay? I'll see you in maths." She kissed him quickly and we made our way to class. I looked back in Santo and Ray's direction and notice Ray give Santo a questioning look, Santo just sighed and shook his head. Hm... I wonder what that was about. I turn my attention back to Shay.

"Explain yourself." She took a deep breath and began her story.

"Okay, So see what happened was...-

Santo's POV:

"Care to explain?" Ray asked as he gave me a questioning look. I sighed and shook my head.

"I'll tell you next period, don't we have homeroom?"

"Yeah." Ray replied nodding his head.

"Come on we've got chemistry." I said trying to change the subject. Ray looked at me for a minuet or two before he started walking with me. We got to class and it flew by quickly, usually id be happy about that but not today. I'm dreading telling Ray whats on my mind.

Once Ray and I get to homeroom class, we found a table and sat down.

"Soo, whats up?" Oh Gosh i can feel my palms getting sweaty. Come on Santo just get it over and done with.

"Ray we've been bro's forever and I don't want you to judge me in any way..."

"Uh hu?" He waved his hand as a sign for me to carry on.

"I think I'm gay, and I really like Jacob." I whisper loud enough for just us to hear. Ray's eyes widen, He lifts his hand and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

What do you reckon Ray going to do?

Does anyone think Chanel might be the character to stir shit up?

A/N: I was really panicking about this chapter I'm not particularly proud of this one. I thank everyone who took there time to read this, vote and comment. Being at school and juggling both homework and Wattpad is really hard. So thank you for showing your appreciation for my hard work. Soz for any mistakes.