Chapter 11( different )

Astrid's POV 

 I slowly force my eyes open to find that I am in the cove. I look over towards the others to see them all waking up. 

And then I glance to where hiccup and toothless are. But they are not there. Oh no they left.

" hey guys, hiccups gone!! " I yell

But that was a waste of my voice because I soon hear beating wings above me. Oh thank god.

" hi" I hear him say 

Hiccups POV 

I land toothless to find the gang there whatching me.

" hi " I say 

" um how are you? " I ask 

" okay hiccup this may seem a bit weird but we want to know every thing so you better sit here and tell us everything that has happened to you no exceptions" astrid says very close to my face now 

oh great well I'm still not going to tell them every thing just the stuff I think they need to know, where Iv'e been things Iv'e discovered all that stuff, nothing about me being the dragon prince or my powers, especially about the dragon blood Stoick will kill me, like actually.

"well if you want the information you will have to catch me first"i say and start running.

this i guess will be my morning training, not that it will be hard anyway I mean their only human, and well I'm kinda you know a dragon well apart from my human side.

i run through the trees its so nice out actually to be honest I am barely Even running hard, I look back at the gang which are actually gaining on me. Oh well I better let's hem catch me at some point but not today I dart into the trees and run down onto the beach, and there it is the impossible climb, the impossible climb is a cliff face that know one on Berk  has ever been able to climb. They have either had a terrible injury or died trying but I am hiccup horrendous haddock the third the dragon prince I think I am going to be okay, I start counting 5...4...3...2...1 and I can now see the gang running after me in the distance Astrid yelling at me.

"Hiccup, tell us the information now you have nowhere to run" she yelled from the distance I turn on my heels and run towards the cliff and start climbing. 

This cliff is actually really easy to be honest, I have climb much worse getting away from dagur, I look below me to see the gang looking up at me in astonishment, well I guess I was the first person to actually make it half the way up the impossible climb. 

 Finally I reach the top and I didn't even have to use my powers. 

"No where to go, I don't think so, you know what I think guys I think that you guys are not going to be getting anything outta me so have fun climb the impossible climb to get me." I yell from the top.

They are all just standing there mouths wide open, I think that it might be time to jump down now. 

I jump from the top of the highest cliff on Berk.

Astrid's POV 

How in the holy name of Thor did he just climb the impossible climb, know one has ever climbed that cliff and not to mention it is the highest cliff on Berk with no places to put your hands and feet on the rocks, but yet hiccup just easily climbed up it. 

" no where to go, I don't think so, you know what guys I don't think you are going to be getting anything outta me so have fun climbing the impossible climb to come and get me" he yelled from the top.