Chapter 7{Two loose ends}

Start from the beginning

He was looking into her eyes by tilting his head a little.

"Are you trying to scare me?" She snapped at him.

"I was just stating the truth," he said, "I was getting beaten by army men, if you remember."

Nandini was indeed a bit stressed now. She doubted if she had escaped with a criminal.

"Why they were beating you? What did you do?" She asked turning completely towards him.
He folded his arms near his chest and worn this serious expression on his face.
Her heartbeats were somewhere in her mouth as she awaited him to speak up. As far as she could deduce, he was about to drop a grenade. Oh well, he looked deadly dark for those few minutes.

"I had killed two of their men. I hung them on tree, later," he uttered.
Nandini felt her pulse dying somewhere which was drumming loud just before he opened his mouth.

"What!" She exclaimed almost inaudible.

Her pale face and his sinfully dark eyes, she gulped the fear.

"Yes, I killed them. I hate people with perks. And believe me, I have no control over this urge to kill when I see one of elite people. I just...choke them to death," he finished saying with a devious smile.

Nandini looked frozen to death as her already white tone had turned ice white and eyes didn't blink for even once.

He unfolded his arms and put them in pockets.

She stepped back a little and started going towards bonfire.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked sternly.

"I.... I... was... I was just feeling cold," she could hardly finish her sentence and she heard him bursting into laughter.
He was laughing like mad and she stood all flustered.
"Look at your face, Highness," he uttered while trying to control his giggles.

Tears started brimming in her eyes and she pursed her lips in absolute ire.

He would not just stop laughing. She looked at him with this helpless rage which didn't know how to shape up.

"This isn't funny," she shouted her lungs out.

She got tricked by him. And his winning laugh was only fanning the fire.

"This isn't funny, you are right," he said composing himself, "this is just one of tricks I play before killing my wealthy preys. "

He was back at ridiculing her. She nodded her head in disbelief and started walking towards bonfire.
His giggles again got scattered in atmosphere.

Anger, again this abundant anger; she felt like punching him and dislocating his already injured jaw; she felt like hitting him with whatever she could get her hands on; And she felt this strong urge to go and wipe away his smug. But she chose not to do any of it.
She dropped the handful of mud on fire and then kicked the burning coal. Coals were scattered and light was gone. She gathered her overcoat from ground and started walking towards forest.

And strong pull grabbed entire of her and she banged into his chest.

"Where do you think you are going? Huh? " he asked.

She struggled hard to get rid of his grip which was almost stopping blood to flow though her wrist vein.

"Leave me," she said all composed.

And he grabbed her other arm as well, made her face him completely. She wrestled a bit to get rid of his muscular frame but all in vain.

"Where this anger was? I so damn missed it," he said softly.