The Third Motive

After a day of exhaustion and trudging around the new third floor, you returned to your dorm.

It seemed almost alien to you, now, strangely, but nonetheless, you flopped down on the bed and immediately was lured away by sleep.

When you woke to Monokuma's announcement, which was much harsher then usual, you kicked your legs over the side of the bed, getting up and hobbling out into the hallway.

That's when you spotted Monokuma.

"Monokuma!"

At his name, the bear turned, offering you a devilish smile. "Look, one of the bastards is up! Ah, well, you have something to answer to!"

With that, he walked away, a bounce to his step, towards the Dining Hall.

You frowned, roaming your mind for any reason why he would to there, out of all things.

After a split second decision, you went after him.

You found Monokuma seated at one side of the table, a paw in the honey.

"Oh, so you followed me! Upupu, the more the crowd, the better!"

Your gaze flickered over Aruto (whose's back was turned to you and seemed to be making... tea?), Aruno, Natsu, Rika, and Lucy.

"... Why are you here?"

By now, more people had started trudging on in, their eyes widening upon seeing the bear seated on the table.

"Why is he here?!"

"Can't be anything good, if I know him..."

Monokuma seemed to pout, crossing one arm over his chest while sticking the other in his mouth.

"I have another motive for you~!" He sang around his hand. "The Despair Disease!"

"That sounds all but happy," Alex grumbled.

"It's gonna cause a loooooot of despair! It's this raaaally annoying disease where you get a high fever, along with various other symptoms that are full of despair!"

"We get the despair part."

"And it's let loose in this dining hall?"

"Okay...? Why should we care?"

"Oh... you know, if you don't mind having to deal with the three that have the disease and the probability of you getting it yourself..." Monokuma offered you a creepy smile.

"That's right, boys! And girls, I guess! This disease is contagious, as it's spread by tiny little insects that get into your skin, upupupu!"

He hopped off the table, one paw still stuck in the honey jar. "Aaaaaaaand three of you have it! Right here, right now! Upupupu...!"

And then he was gone, jar in hand... Er, paw.

Who has the Despair Disease?

[I messaged the people with the Despair Disease, so I believe they know how to act, yes?]