PLL Proposal

This isn't an actual chapter it's just my reasons for and against who is proposing in the next episode Along Comes Mary that I would like to share with you guys. Please comment what you think and your theories.
Ezria
They seem the most together at the moment and Ezra is M.I.A so he could be planning a proposal. In the synopsis for Wanted Dead or Alive episode 6 there is an awkwardness in the relationship that could be because he proposed but if there is an awkwardness maybe he didn't propose because their relationship isn't that strong and they aren't exactly official.
Haleb
My hopes are high and the proposal I would like to see most is haleb although it probably has the least chances of happening. In the episode it does say that Caleb goes M.I.A so he might no even make an appearance. It is obvious there is still feelings between Hanna and Caleb but after Hanna listening to Caleb pouring his heart out to Spencer their is no real strong reasons to point to haleb being the proposal.
Spoby
I would also love to see a Spoby proposal but it probably does have the least chance because Toby is engaged already to Yvonne but he could realise his feelings for Spencer after they work together and realise that he has stuffed up and doesn't want to waste another minute. Spencer is also searching for Caleb as it says in the synopsis so she probably doesn't exactly have to to reconnect with Toby then be proposed to.
Spaleb
I will probably stop watching the show if this happens but it is a possibility, Caleb does go M.I.A as stated so maybe he isn't in the episode or has gone to clear his head and realises after pouring his heart out to Spencer that proposing to her would be a way to show he truly means it. Although the Spaleb relationship is on the rocks and it probably isn't going to happen but pretty little liars is one of the most unpredictable shows out there.
Emison
Emison is probably my top bet for the engagement and would love to see it happen not as much as haleb but would still really like to see it happen. I would say that Emily proposes to Alison but because she was released into a relatives care but that relative seems to be Mary Drake who is probably dangerous, so if Emily did propose maybe that would make her a relative and Alison could go into Emily's care instead of Mary's.
Order of Most Likely Ship the Proposal will be
1. Emison
2. Ezria
3. Spaleb
4. Haleb
5. Spoby