Chapter 1

You would look at me and say that I looked like a normal dude. Except for the fact that I had two Grammys. You could never look at me and think "Vampire!". Hiding it was complicated, especially since fans saw me everywhere.

Being a vampire isn't easy in the 21st century.

People know they exist, and they roam freely, but they're treated horribly.

You know racist people and homophobic people, but there are people that are... um... how would I call it? Vampirephobic? Yeah, let's go with that.

Normally, in VIP Meet and Greets, there is a separate line for vampires, since they're scared they could hurt normal people. They even have some buildings for vampires only.

That's where I was headed today.

"Hey, Melissa, I'm going for a walk. Do I get your Starbucks?" I grabbed my phone.

"Do you even have to ask?" Mitch came out of the bathroom.

I chuckled. "Bye then." I locked the door behind me and put on a hat and some sunglasses. If anyone saw me going in there, they'd know immediately.

What are these places, you ask?

They're feeding centers. Since the government doesn't want vampires to hunt their own food and "endanger" any animals or human kind, they make these places to get blood. I normally just take a huge non-see through bottle and fill it, take it back home and make it last.

Vampires can, indeed, eat human food. But it just doesn't satisfy us. I could eat a whole buffet, but if I don't drink blood, I'll stay hungry. Also, we can be at least 48 hours without blood.

After that, we go ballistic.

The first thing that moves is my dinner. That's why I always try to stay full. I don't want to jump on a fan, or a band member.

As soon as I arrive, I go straight towards the desk. Luckily, there's only 2 people in line.

As soon as it's my turn, I place the bottle and five dollars on the desk. The clerk leaves for a few seconds and comes back with a full bottle. I thank him and walk back to the house. I checked my phone to see that I had a text.

Mitchie: hurry up I'm bored

Scooter: calm down I'm heading home. A fan stopped me on the way.

Lies, duh. He can't know where I was. No one can.

Mitchie: were they a vampire?

Wait... Is Mitch... vampirephobic?

Scooter: yeah. Are you against them?

Mitchie: no. It's just that you can never be too careful

As soon as I finished reading that text I entered our house.

"I'm home, slut." I put my bottle in the fridge.

"Hey, whore. Let's watch SpongeBob like the mature adults we are. Oh, Esther called. We're leaving in two days." He grabbed the remote from the coffee table.

Oh, right. Tour.

Yeah, it's a fucking nightmare.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing fans and performing, but sometimes we go to places where vampire "feeding centers" are hard to find. Last tour I had a very close call.

We were in the tour bus, and my bottle had run out the day before, while we still had a few hours left. I was chilling with the band when suddenly Mitch looked at his phone in a way that his neck was exposed. I felt myself staring at it. I could just waltz over to him and bite him, but I contained myself. The bus stopped to get gas, and I took that as my chance. There were some woods behind it so I just went in, grabbed a little rabbit, and did what I had to. It wasn't nice that I had to do this, but I had no other choice.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a hand waving in my face.

"Earth to Scott? You there?" He chuckled lightly.

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I took a sip of my bottle.

*****

A/N: That was the first chapter of Urge! Tell me what you think! I am honestly really excited for this story. I'll try to update as much as I can, since I already have Rivals. Love you guys!!
:*