Actually if you think about it. He's not always direct.

He shows hate but won't say that he hates me wearing a hijab. Or that he's jealous!

Yaseen the jealous son. I could totally right a book on this.

Is he a man? Or is he child in a man's form. He's grown but jealous. Jealous of his wife!  Ew no. Jealous of Qulsum!

I'm mentally smiling right now. Oh Mr.Prick. Watch out. Cause a storm is about to hit you. Hard. Where it hurts. Which is your nose.

He's gonna bleed! Of Jealousy! I sound so Evil... I like it. Just kidding. Kind of..

-

I couldn't sleep. I wanted to talk to someone. I don't wanna go to the beast to ask for his phone. I'd rather starve to death.

What am I even going to do. It's literally 10 pm. I've never been so bored. I can't sleep.

I opened up my suitcase and tossed the clothes out and pulled out a chocolate bar.

I ate it like a loner. I felt so alone. Like it was just me.

I need to leave. This its making me sick.

All the sudden someone knocks the door.

"Who-who is it?" I say.

"Who else ?" Ugh he's here. Again to attack me.

"Open."

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't need to have a reason."

"Um yes you do."

"Don't piss me off."

"I don't need to! You're always pissed off."

"Is that so? Alright well, let's see what the manager has to say about this. Get your things packed cause you'll be kicked out in a couple minutes." He says and I hear steps drift away.

DAMN IT!

I get quickly open the door and see him walking down the stairs! Is he serious? He can't be.

I can't take any chances.

I quickly chase after him.

"Okay okay!" I plead and he stops.

"Wouldn't it be easier if you opened the door earlier?" He says staring at me. Right into my eyes, my eyes got teary again.

"Now let's go up." He says harshly and He follows behind me.

We walk inside and I flick the lights on and he comes in and shuts the door and then locks it.

My legs began to shiver, as soon as he turned to me.

"What's the matter with you? I don't understand. Are you actually this stupid? Or is this some sort of act. I do not understand the logic behind your stupid immature behaviour. I don't like it and I cannot stand it.

I am not here to babysit. You are to listen and do as you are told. I made this very clear, and if you have a problem with that then do not come out of this room, until our trip is over. Stay here do what you want starve, suffocate die I don't give a f*ck but do not come out." He was staring at me with so much anger and hate. Even though he wasn't close to me I felt like he was.

"It's because I wear a hijab isn't it?" I whisper.

"Excuse me? Repeat yourself."

I stare at him squinting my eyes and gave him a dirty look! I HATE HIM SO MUCH.

"I said it's because I wear a hijab isn't it." I snap.

His face expression changes like he was still processing what I just said.

"What the f*ck?"

"It's true isn't it. You don't like the fact that I wear a hijab, because you feel embarrassed, if you didn't like it then why-"

"That's ENOUGH!" He shouts putting his hand out.

"F*ck off please. That's the most idiotic bullshit I have ever heard in my life. Are you a f*cking idiot? Really?"

I swallow and he lets a heavy breath out. Clearly frustrated.

"My hate has Nothing to do with your appearance. I don't hate you because of what you wear darling." He says coming closer and before I end up hitting a wall I look behind me and quickly sit on the bed.

"What's the matter?" He says as he bends down and puts both his arms on each side of the bed trapping me.

"Come, let me tell you a secret." He says whispering in my ear.

"I hate you, as you are. I hate you. You are a burden to me. Do you understand?" He says finally getting up.

"You want a way to make me let this hate I have for you go? You think by you taking off your hijab is gonna do that-"

"I didn't say I'm going to take-"

"Shut the f*ck up." He shouts.

I flinch and look down at my hands.

"I don't want another word out of your mouth again. Not a single word. "He says lowering his voice.

He stands there we just stayed there in silence.

"Very well then. I don't want to see you until our trip ends. If you are not here next week Friday in this room at 3 pm, I will leave without you. And I promise you that. I will come and if you are not here I will leave. That's all. Until then do not show up in front of me. You've ruined my life already, at least let me breathe for a week."

I hear the door open and with that he was gone. I wanna kill him. Why can he show up whenever he wants but I can't. I don't even want to.

--

Hey! What do you guys think!!! Make sure you Vote!

Hope you guys are enjoying this, please do give me feedback  helps a lot. But anyway i hope you guys like it so far.

And like always

~Be loyal and Stay Royal~