"I hate you. I always will."

THIS COVER FOR MY NEWEST STORY MAKES ME WANNA WRITE LIKE IM IN LOVE RN

*peep the other Jian story I'm writing right next to it 👀 I have a problem okay *

📢 * Read the teaser in the last chapter or you're gonna be pretty darn confused rn *

Also, I finished my other story -
Dead End || A Jian Story -
so check that out after this heartbreaking chapter..

*cringes*

📢 Important AN at the end!

OKIE ENJOY

*you probably won't tbh*

•••••••••

It took all I had to stomach down my bowl of cereal this morning, which is the first thing I've eaten in three days.

Kian hasn't spoken to me since the whole laptop thing a few days ago and the guilt is burning me up inside.

* If you skipped all the authors notes, bc tbh that's me, and you're confused then read the teaser in the chapter before this one *

I haven't been able to sleep because every time I close my eyes I replay the way Kian looked at me that day, the hatred and betrayal in his eyes. He looked at me like I was a complete stranger and I'm falling apart because of it.

I miss him.

I miss him so fucking much.

But I also know that if I wasn't such a fucking coward I would've made my coming out video the minute Kian stormed out. I would've made it up to him in whatever way possible.

But I didn't.

It's been five days since he left me, and I haven't done a damned thing about it but cry myself to sleep every night.

I've tried calling him, messaging him, contacting him in any way possible. According to Ricky and the rest of the old o2l gang, he's been MIA for the past five days. And they know it isn't a coincidence that at the exact same time I did the same thing.

I mean, the most sociable thing I've done since Kian left has been posting tweets, and even then, they're all pathetic bullshit attempts at apologies. Just the little flame of hope in me that says 'hey, maybe Kian still gets on Twitter.'

And I always reply to myself, 'sure, I mean he won't respond to anybody's texts or calls and could, for all I know, be kidnapped, but sure. He checks his Twitter.'

•••

Considering that me and Kian live together, and he hasn't been home in over a week now, I am actually seriously starting to worry about him. I called his parents, but they won't pick up either, so today I'm driving to his old house to see if he's hiding out there. I need to see him and at least offer my bullshit excuse to him before he forgets about me completely.

•••

Well, he hasn't been to his parents in over a month, so I'm trying my favorite bar that I sometimes drag him to. I'm praying that he's not here. I know he's underage, but I'm really close with the owner, so he usually lets Kian do whatever he wants.

I pull into the bar uncertainly, noticing the excess amount of trash gathering on the sidewalks around it and the shady group of men that were smirking at me in the shadows. This place has gone downhill since I've last been here, to say the least.

I walk in suspiciously and immediately spot Dom, my friend who owns the bar.

* I couldn't think of a name, okay? I don't even like Dom he's ruining the Jian vibes *

"Have you seen Kian here? Anytime in the last week? DOM!" I snap my fingers in front of his face to get his attention. For once he wasn't drunk, he was just too busy staring at some girls ass. This guy is as straight as straight can get.

"Kian? He basically lives here." Dom rolled his eyes. "I was wondering when you'd show up to pick up your boyfriend." He teased lazily while he cleaned dirty glasses with a very dirty towel.

"Okay, well where is he?" I rushed him. I don't know what state Kian is in, and I know from past experience that he's turned to the bottle to escape from his problems. Drunk Kian is not what I want to deal with right now.

Oh, fuck that. I want any type of Kian at this point.

Dom gestured to the bathroom and then turned to a girl that was obviously hitting on him. I ignored them and basically sprinted to the bathroom.

I knocked. It was locked.

I pounded on the door loudly, and out came a stumbling Kian. His hair was matted and he looked really dirty. It's only been a week or so and I even noticed his change in weight. He was so skinny... It reminded me of him when he first joined o2l.

Kian's blurry eyes instantly cleared when he saw me, like I knocked the alcohol right out of him. He groaned and attempted to go back into the bathroom, but I followed him in before he could lock me out.

I put a hand on his shoulder to steady him a little bit, but he shoved me away.

"Don't fucking touch m-me." He wavered, stepping away from me. I sighed and looked at him.

"We need to talk-"

"I hate you. I always will."

••••••••••

Okay, so that was a little short because I'm like making the last three (or so) chapters of this story like three (or so) different parts.

••📢 THIS IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT PAY ATTENTION 📢 ••

So, obviously this story is nowhere near wrapped up, and you know that I'm finishing it up here. Basically, I don't feel like typing an explanation, so I'm making this book like book 1 to a book 2 series thing.

I haven't officially decided on that yet, but I really want to take a break from having to update my books constantly, and I want to have the chapters already written, so I can just update them in some kind of order.

AND I have all these other book ideas but I don't want to post ten million at a time, so I want to take a break from the whole dead end thing rn.

Any ideas for a name of the second book to Dead End? I want it to correspond with this one, and I really like making covers so I wanna make it now 😂

Thanks for being patient, love you guys a bunch!

-ColorMeJian