Us Versus The World

I woke up to the infamous sound of a bird tweeting. But it wasn't nature, it was my phone.

I yawned and stretched my arms out, accidentally smacking whatever was next to me.

"Ow!" The voice groaned, and soon after my head rolled back by the force of its hand on my head.

The voice laughed and I instantly recognized it as Kian's. I turned and glared at him playfully and smacked his arm. "Bitch!" I accused.

Kian laughed and stood up, but he fell on the floor and I heard at least three cracks. He groaned which just made me laugh harder.

He stood up and cracked his back. "Is it morning or night?" He asked, walking towards the kitchen in search of food. I stood up and stretched as well.

"I don't even know.." I grabbed my phone to see what the agitating tweeting was about. Twitter, as usual.

Tagged in 99+ tweets.

I got that notification six times in the last hour. "What?" I muttered, checking Twitter to see what was happening that was so important.

"What?" Kian yelled across from the kitchen. He must've heard me.

"Check your Twitter!" I yelled as I frantically willed my phone to load my notifications.

"What? Why?" Kian strolled in the living room, having changed into grey joggers and no shirt. Damn.

"Just..." I glanced up at him, but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was just too perfect. "Umm.." I shook my head to clear my dirty thoughts. Not the right place or time, Jc!

"Just check it!" I managed to snap. Kian gave me a weird look, but grabbed his phone anyways.

"Damn.." He scrolled through his notifications as well. "Why are only me and you tagged in this picture... It won't load.." He tapped his phone multiple times before sighing in frustration and slamming his phone on the couch. I watched him in amusement as he took my sweatshirt and put it on. It was so oversized on him, because I like my sweatshirts big. He threw the hood of it over his head and rolled over. Almost immediately I heard snoring.

Snickering, I took a quick picture.

And then Twitter loaded.

"Fucking finally.." I muttered, sitting next to Kian's sleeping form. His leg curled up to his body, which I almost 'awed' over, before it came down with the force of a goddamned donkey.

"OW! Bitch!" I yelled, shoving him off of the couch. He sat up, confused, and glared at me.

He then grabbed my phone from my grasp and surveyed it before tapping random buttons. His eyes widened at the screen. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!"

"What'd you do?" I asked, laughing as I took my phone back. I stared at the screen.

Hundreds of thousands of fans were tweeting and retweeting a picture of me and Kian. Usually, J wouldn't care, but this must've been the picture from last night that I fell asleep to.

It was from the movie night, I was sitting up with Kian snuggled on me. His head was rested on my shoulder and his arms were wrapped firmly around my waist. I must've dozed off to, because my head was laying on Kian's, and my arm was around his neck. An evident smile was on my face.

This wasn't even the bad part.

All the tweets said 'Omg! Jian is real! I ship it!!' And 'OMG I KNEW IT!! #JIANFOREVER!!!' And some 'Fucking faggots!', but most of our fans were supportive of whatever we were.

One in particular said "Jian is soo real! I knew they liked eachother! Have you seen the way they flirt? Definitely real! #JianForever!!" *Picture tagged in post*

And that's the one Kian retweeted on my account.

•••

Woah.

-What a Pretty Little Nightmare📽