Ice-Cold Shit Water

Tbh I miss Kian's colorful hair

I woke up to Kian's phone ringing. I was annoyed, but I wouldn't want to wake up any other way.

"Hello?" He slurred, rolling his eyes at my pouting face. I heard the other person speak, but I couldn't decipher which words were exchanged. He was suddenly wide awake. Whoever answered, they're important.

"Sure, I'm down for that." He said smoothly. I had a bad feeling about this call. He got up and ran to the bathroom so that I couldn't listen to the rest of the conversation.

Did he meet someone new? A girl? Are they having a date or something? Does this mean he doesn't like me?

I shook my head. I don't even know if he's dating someone, or if that person called him. Jesus, calm down.

He burst into the room and ripped through his clothes, I assumed looking for an outfit. The way he strew his clothes all over the floor made me realize this is for something important. Another wave of this bad feeling washed over me, leaving only jealousy, guilt, and pain on the shore that was my mind. My wandering imagination took these feelings and ran, which didn't make the situation better.

Jc, you suck ass.

I know.

"It's Andrea!" He said enthusiastically. "She wants to give our relationship a second chance!" He gave a shriek of excitement. The noise went straight to my heart, shattering it. I didn't try to fake a smile, or a laugh, I didn't even manage to keep a straight face. Mine was probably filled with disgust and sadness. His was the opposite.

We all know what happened in the Kiandrea relationship. It was going fine for awhile, but then suddenly something changed. The famous couple just broke up. Just like that. They were fine and then it was over within a week. I knew that something happened behind the scenes, but Kian has told me little, if any. I just had to give him time, but whatever it was was bad if he hasn't told me almost a year after their breakup.

Kian was a wreck. I hated the period after their breakup, when he was a goddamned mess and Andrea was completely fine, because every time he thought he was okay, he would get on Twitter and see Andrea, happy as ever. I actually confiscated his phone until he was actually over her.

But I had to thank Andrea for whatever she did, because it made me and Kian best friends. I was there for him every minute of every day, mostly because I knew how it felt at the time, considering I had freshly ended the relationship I had with Lia. She was fine and I was a mess. It was pretty much deja vu, except I wasn't the one going through all the pain.

Either way, Kiandrea was a bad, bad idea. I know that she's gonna break him and I'll have to pick up the pieces again.

Did I mention that the breakup gave me maximum cuddle time with Kian? Well, it did.

( Thanks for that too,  Andrea.)

My face must've said it all, because Kian's started to crinkle. But his eyes weren't watery at all. In fact, the sadness looked somewhat forced.

My face shifted to confusion. Then his laugh echoed throughout the house, followed by a "FUCK!"

I am so confused.

"I can't cry when your face is like that!" He pointed accusingly at me. I'm still confused as fuck.

"Like what?" I scratched my head.

"All adorable and shit!" He exclaimed, rubbing his eyes. I blushed. He thinks I'm adorable?

I rubbed my eyes to hide my blush. "What's going on?"