And We're Live!

Jc's Pov

•••

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned and reached over to turn the alarm off. It was hard when a very adorable Kian is sleeping on you.

I couldn't reach it.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

How's Kian not awake?

"Kian!" I whisper shouted. The alarm's annoying the shit out of me.

He only groaned and snuggled into me even more. "Five more minutes.." He mumbled.

I fought the urge to wrap my arms around him and cuddle until noon. We have the BuzzFeed video, which means we have to leave in an hour if we don't want to be late.

"Kian, c'mon! We have that video you signed us up for.." I rolled my eyes and sat up, making Kian literally roll off of me. He grumbled something inaudible and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh yeah.." He slurred before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I decided to pick an outfit while Kian showered and stuff.

•••

Forty minutes later, Kian's walking out of the bathroom. Pretty much bouncing with excitement. He went to the kitchen and started cooking while I rushed in the bathroom. That idiot gave me twenty minutes to get ready!

•••

"JC! C'MOOON!" I heard him scream from downstairs. "I MADE YOU PANCAKES AND WE HAVE TO GO!"

I rolled my eyes. I only just started styling my hair. If he would've given me more time, we wouldn't be late.

"Call BuzzFeed and tell them we might be late!" I called back. My brown curls are a mess.

I heard Kian groan and then stomp up the steps. He knocks on the bathroom door. "Jc?"

"Fuck that, I'm putting on a beanie.." I mumble. I slip on my skinny jeans and the 95 Lawley shirt from Kian's merch. We're wearing each others merch for the video. Shameless self promotion at its finest.

I rush out of the bathroom and past Kian, who was about to knock again. After finding my cloud beanie, I decide to answer whatever Kian was going to ask me.

"Yeah?" I go downstairs and start eating my, now cold, pancakes. He rolls his eyes.

"Thanks for answering ten minutes later," he mutters, making me laugh. Other than the rough start, today might be a good one.

"What were you going to ask?" I said through a mouthful of food. Kian ran a hand through his quiff. He's wearing my cloud sweatshirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and white converse. He looks amazing to say the least. But then again, I always think he looks amazing.

"Damnit, now I forget." He groans. I laugh again, finishing my pancakes.

"Alright, let's go!"

"Jc, you're not wearing shoes."

"Damnit."

•••

Kian always drives.

Unless he doesn't know where we're going, he always drives. Says its manly or some shit. I don't mind, though. I usually sleep or daydream whenever we drive somewhere.

I woke up on my own, which worried me because I'll usually sleep until I get woken up. We're driving on some highway I've never seen before and Kian was impatiently tapping the wheel and checking the time on his phone.

"What time is it?" I yawned and stretched. He glanced at me before looking at the road again.

"Eight thirty." He looked away. It took me a moment or two to comprehend the fact that we were supposed to be filming the video for the past thirty minutes.

I looked at him. "We're late." I said flatly.

"No shit, Sherlock." He groaned, tapping his fingers even faster than before. For some reason that statement annoyed me. I looked out the window and ignored him.

"Did you all BuzzFeed?" I said eventually.

"Yeah," He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "I can definitely do that and drive at the same time."

I glared at him and called them. They answered almost immediately.

"Where are you?! We started half an hour ago! This is live we can't just wait for you guys."

"Kian got us lost." I said flatly, glaring at him. He glared back.

I heard laughing on the other line. "Just get here before nine, if you're any later we can't extend it."

"Okay." I say lightly. I thank him before hanging up.

"So?" Kian looks at me expectantly.

"Get there before nine." I dismiss him. He gives me a strange look, but nods. Our car speeds up considerably, and I notice he's jittery.

"But don't kill us." He laughs at my remark and slows down, relaxing slightly. I breathe out a sigh of relief.

Almost there, Jc. Almost there.

•••

"We're here!" Kian screams as he enters the not so familiar BuzzFeed building. He walks as if he knows his place inside and out.

His mood lightened when we found the place only eight minutes after I called. I guess he's back to normal, which is good considering him in a bad mood makes him a sarcastic asshole.

"Good! Come here!" Someone yelled across the main lobby. We hurried over to them and sat down in the familiar seats for the test. Wires were hooked up to my body first, this time.

Before I had the time to even comprehend what was going on, cameras and lights were flashing in my face, desperately trying to achieve good lighting in the quickest amount of time.

Someone's voice jarred me out of my thoughts.

"And we're live!"

•••

I know it's very short.

I originally made the whole BuzzFeed thing one chapter, but it turned out to be over 3000 words, so I split it up into multiple short chapters.

What should Kian ask Jc?

What should Jc ask Kian?

Ideas would be great considering I have no idea what's going to happen after this whole BuzzFeed thing.

Thanks for your patience!

-ColorMeJian 🎨