14

"I don't think I can wait any longer. I'm getting bored." I said to Kabuto as I leaned against the wall with my arms folded over my chest. "Just give it some more time, Reika." He said as he continued to watch the match between Sasuke and Gaara.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "How much longer?" I complained. "Here, have some catnip while you wait." He said, tossing me the bag. I caught it with one hand as I frowned at him. I opened the bag and began to eat.

After a while, Kabuto finally went on with the plan. "Do it, Reika." He ordered. "Finally." I said before heading to the roof of the Hokage House. I bit my thumb so it drew blood, then slammed my hand onto the surface. "Summoning Jutsu!"

I summoned a few of my own cats, letting them roam free in the village while causing destruction. "Yami, Konton, Hakai, Zanji. Leave no one alive. Kill everyone." I ordered. They all gave a nod, but I stopped Zanji.

"Zanji. Stick around for a bit. I want you by my side as we watch the Leaf fall." I said. "Yes, Miss Takema." He obliged, giving a small bow. Zanji was my favorite out of all the summonings. Well, that's not true. I love all my summonings.

I looked towards the village as I saw giant snakes crashing into everything. This is vengeance. I will not let any one of you filthy humans live. "Wow. This is a lot of destruction here," My eyes moved to the side, looking behind me.

"Hime, shouldn't you be hiding?" I asked emotionlessly as I stroked Zoey's fur. "Nah. I'd thought I stick around and see how it's going." She said as she walked over to me.

"I'm surprised Lord Orochimaru is letting you live." I said, amused. "Well, what can I say? I'm an excellent source of material." She bragged. I rolled my eyes. "Oh, please. You can't even go one day without someone pleasuring you." I said bluntly.

"Well, maybe when this is over," I flinched when she ran a hand through my hair from behind. "You could pleasure me." Hime suggested with a smirk. "I don't like being touched." I mentioned as I took two steps away from her.

"Hmph. Very well. I'm going to take a walk around town. Maybe kill a few men." Hime said. I rolled my eyes again. Man, she really hates men. I continued to watch the destruction of the Leaf Village as Zanji stayed by my side.

After a while, I heard a gigantic roar. I looked over and saw the One-Tails in its fullest form. "Huh, I didn't expect one of the tailed beast to be part of the plan." I said. Man, it's so boring here. What can I do until this is all over?

"You should help them." I looked down at Zoey. "You can talk?" I asked. "I've always been able to talk. I just decided not to talk to you for a bit. But you really should help them." Zoey said. "Pardon?" I asked, gazing down at her.

"The Naruto boy. You should help him defeat Gaara." Zoey said. "And why would I do that?" I asked coldly. "Because you like him, don't you?" She asked. "Well, yeah. As a friend, of course. But he's a human." I replied.

"So what if he's a human? That doesn't mean you have to hate him."

"It does. They-"

"Exactly. They, as in the humans, killed your brother. Naruto had nothing to do with it. Shouldn't you be taking your anger out on the people who hurt you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Reika-san, you've forgotten."

"Forgotten? Zoey, what are you talking about? I don't understand."

"You've forgotten. The people who killed your brother... are already dead." 

I gasped when Zoey jumped out of my arms and slowly morphed into a girl with black hair and dark orange eyes, wearing a school uniform.