11

Naruto's POV

"Rei... Reika-chan... stop..." I choked out as she continued to strangle me. I wrapped my hands around her wrist, trying to get her to let go of me. I was starting to see stars. "Reika, no!" Reika was yanked off me and restrained by Kakashi.

"Get off me! Don't touch me!" Reika yelled as she thrashed around in his hold. She bit his arm, causing him to let go of her. "Never put your filthy hands on me again!" She snapped before jumping out the window.

"Reika-san! Come back!" I called. "Let her go, Naruto." Kakashi said. "But what about Reika-san?" I asked. "You just need to give her some space." He said. I looked out the window, trying to find out where Reika-san went.

"Reika-san..." I said, wind blowing the leaves to another direction. I wonder where she went?

Reika's POV

"Humans.... They should all just drop dead." I muttered angrily. When I was far away from the house, I stopped near a lake. I stripped off my clothes and dipped myself into the lake. They shouldn't find me here. After all, this place is hidden behind a waterfall.

I let out a relaxed sigh as I stared up at the sky. "It's way too quiet." I murmured before closing my eyes. "I don't think this is the best time for you to be falling asleep just yet." I frowned and opened my eyes.

"What do you want, Kabuto?" I demanded. "Here," He threw something at me and I caught it with one hand. "A scroll?" I asked bluntly. "Your assignment." He stated. "Another assignment? I thought my assignment was to get the information about Itachi Uchiha?" I asked.

"Well, that was half of your assignment. Speaking of which, how'd it go?" Kabuto asked. "I hate that woman. She charges too much," I frowned as I opened the scroll, looking it over.

"You want me to find out where the Hokage keeps his hidden scrolls? That sounds way too complicated for my taste." I mentioned. "Never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth. Anyway, are you going to do the assignment?" He asked.

"Maybe. But does that mean I have to go back to her?"

"That's entirely up to you."

"Ugh. Why does it have to be me that goes see her? Can't Tayuya or some other girl from the hideout go see her?"

"Apparently not. They don't really enjoy Hime's company."

"Oh, kill me now."

I sighed heavily and sunk myself into the water. Talk about bullshit. "Fine, I'll go see her tonight. Seeing her twice in the afternoon is a fucking handful." I said bitterly. I got out of the water and stepped onto the grass.

"I almost forgot to tell you. We're getting close to the next stage of the plan." He informed.

"So?"

"What's this? I thought you'd be excited about Phase 2 of the plan."

"I'm just tired, okay? I'm not really in the mood to be excited."

"That's surprising, coming from a cat."

I froze in place as I glanced at him a glare. "You're about to be one dead boy, you know that?" I mentioned. "Yeah, yeah. Just put your clothes on." Kabuto said. "You talk like you've never seen a naked girl before." I noticed.

"No, I just never seen a naked cat before." Kabuto defended. "You're seuch a perv, Kabuto." I said as I put on my clothes. Once I was fully dressed, I followed Kabuto into the village. "So, when am I going back to the hideout?" I asked.