13: Mine

Rick's P.O.V

I place three knocks on Andrea's door and wait for a response.

God.
Although I've been dating Michonne for 2 months now, date nights still make me anxious.

She's just so bubbly, and wonderful, and stunning, and nonetheless beautiful...I guess what I'm trying to say is, she gives me butterflies since the day I took her out for yogurt.

Unanticipatedly, the door swung open, and there stood Michonne in a tight red dress and black pumps that made her my height. She didn't wear makeup this time, only her naked face.

And she was beautiful.

She's so got damn beautiful.

Her locks were crinkly, as if she braided them the night before, but the style was cute. I liked it.

"You look stunning." I smiled.

She shyly smiled and moved her loose dread behind her ear.

"You look pretty good yourself."

I looked myself up and down, and ran my hands down my white button up, stopping my hands at my belt.

"Damn right I do."

She giggled lightly and I held my hand out to join hers.

She gracefully placed her hand upon mine and interlocked our fingers.
It's always the best feeling when I get to hold her hand. I don't know, it just seems to speak volumes.

When we're both dead silent, and holding hands. When we can't find the words to say to each other. Holding her hand is the best feeling.

Taking her home at 12 in the morning, on the ole back road when it's super dark outside. I hold her hand as we drive in silence, because deep down, she makes me feel safe. She gives me comfort, she gives me love. And the way I absent-mindedly rub my thumb over hers, it creates this spark in my body, and my mind fills with all the great things we are going to do next in life, and it puts a smile on my face.

"You're doing it again." She laughed, breaking me of my thoughts.

"Sorry." I smiled.

I often find myself so deep in my thoughts, I just forget that I'm staring her dead on with my cold blue eyes. She doesn't like when I stare at her for a long period of time though, she's afraid of my eyes and what they can do.

I'll tell you what they can do, huh. These blue eyes aren't for show, they seduce!

Anyway, I walked her to the truck and opened her door for her, also helping her in because she couldn't move much in her tight red dress--- that was incredulously appealing.

"Thank you." She panted softly, before shutting her door.

I then ran back over to my side and hopped in.

I glanced at her beautiful face one last time before cranking the car up. Agh she's so beautiful.

Once out the drive way, and on a clear road, I held my hand out and connected with hers.

Our hands rested upon her thigh and she fiddled with my dirty nails.

"I'd give you a pedicure but I don't think you'd let me," she smiled.

"Nonsense," I declared "anything for you."
____________________________________

When we arrived to the park, Michonne actually couldn't contain herself.

She squealed as soon as she saw the instruments and the people with them on stage, and the squeal got higher and higher.

Without my help, she opened her door and hopped out.. anxious much.