I shifted silently on my seat as they said their I dos. And the priest told the groom that he may kiss his wife. And he did, it was a long kiss. There was applause and then the newly weds faced the audience and beamed happily.

A contented sigh escaped my lips as I finished watching the video clip. They were a nice and wonderful couple. Upto this day, they are still very much in love. I know that, because I see it in the way their eyes twinkle everyday.

I know that, because they are my parents.

A knock was heard from the door as I turned the television off. A soft voice followed.

"Aramis Henry. Your Tita Blythe is leaving. Anong ginagawa mo diyan, anak?"

I returned the compact disc from its silver and black case. "I was just watching a movie, Mom."

The door opened and my mother's familiar face came into view. She knew that I don't like Auntie Blythe and Auntie Daze. They were noisy and I like peace and quiet. I like Tita Asheng better and Tito Aldeng. Tito Ian and Tito Vane are cool, too.

"Tara na sa baba? Aalis na sila Tita Blythe mo." She placed a hand on my shoulder and I had no choice but to let her lead me downstairs.

"There you are, Aram!" Auntie Blythe exclaimed. I forced a smile out of my lips as she gave me a tight hug. Lena, my ten-year old cousin was already frowning while fidgeting with her toy motorcycle.

She had both Auntie Blythe and Tito Aldeng's features, though her Monteverde side was more dominant. Because she was a little bit bossy and irritable. Athos and I don't like her.

My eyes scanned the living room to look for my ten-year old brother and saw him playing chess with Dad. They looked like they were having a tight battle. And then Ath grinned, "Checkmate, Daddy! For the third time!"

Dad scratched his head and looked in our direction. "Oh, hey there son!"

"Kuya, Daddy lost again!" Athos danced happily and pinched Lena's cheeks and she immediately swatted his hand away.

"Athos Armand, don't pinch Lennie's cheeks." Mom said when she noticed how annoyed looking Lena was.

"Sorry, Mom! Sorry, Len!" He apologized and sank back on the couch to play his psp.

"Alena nga, wag kang masyadong maarte diyan. Parang pinisil lang ang pisngi eh!" Auntie glared and her daughter frowned harder.

"I'll miss you po Tita Cool!" The seven-year old kid sitting on Auntie's lap hugged her.

"Awww, cute mo talaga Porthos." She said and hugged him back. I nearly laughed. Isaac hated being called Porthos.

"Sige na mga baby boy, Lena and I have to go. Baka nakauwi na galing sa office ang mga big boys ko." Isaac kissed her cheek and hopped off.

Keene and Kaden are twins, only three years older than I am.

Ath went to Auntie and kissed her cheek too and Dad glared at me to do the same thing but I didn't budge.

Auntie looked at me and smiled. She still looked mean even when she's smiling. But she's beautiful, but it doesn't erase the fact that she's mean-looking. "Malaki na si Aram, hindi na humahalik sa Tita."