The Awakening of Your Flame.

Comenzar desde el principio

You'd say and someone would touch your shoulder, and it would be a boy, to be exact. It wasn't one of the two you met this morning, or anyone who had your uniform on.

" Follow me. "

It looked like a high-schooler, to be honest. Why the hell would he ask you? Don't ask the narrator >;p!

" ....? "

You would follow, only out of curiosity and courtesy. Little did you know, a certain someone was stalking  you..

" Want to see something cool? "

You were now in a dark alley, and all the high-schooler  said was that?!

" You lead me all the way out here to see something cool..? "

" Yeah, just stay here! "

The high-schooler ran off, and you sighed, turning around about to walk off. BUT, Someone grabbed your shoulder, and it was a group of high-schoolers, and the one that lead you to the alley was cowering in the corner!

" Come on, little girl.... "

They'd lick their lips, and you'd be frightened. You didn't have anything on you since you were weak at the moment!

~  ARE THEY REALLY GONNA RAPE ME...?! Please... someone.... help.... ~

You were dragged into a broken-down building with ropes on your hands on feet. You were also on a matress...

" Please, no-- Stop! "

They'd put tape over your mouth, and the screams you made were muffled.. The high-schoolers ripped your top off.. Staring at your ( F/C Favorite Colored ) bra. You were struggling to get out.

They would start to unclip your bra, untill Karma busted in.

" Ohoh~.. What's going on here?~ "

Karma would look insane at that moment, but it was hot to you.

~ YES! PLEASE HELP ME!! ~

Karma would run at them, kicking them down one-by-one, but one had a bat and hit Karma. Karma getting sent to the ground.

You took this time to gnaw the rope off ( You got some sharp teeth woman XD ) and get your hands free and untied the rope on your foot. You'd grab a bat they dropped and started beating the last high-schooler down, as Karma was getting up off of the ground.

                                                          (KARMA'S POV)

~ ( Y/N ) looks hot when she is beating someone down... It's not hot... It's sexy. REALLY SEXY.. I think I might get a boner seeing her beat down someone with a fucking BAT in a BRA.. That has one that's unclipped... Oh god, am I drooling?! ~

Whatever drool I had, I whipped it away. 

~ No way in HELL I'd let her see me drool over her.... but still.... WHY IS IT SO FUCKING GOD DAMN HOT?!? ~

                                                      (Back to you!)

~  The hell.. Man  I'm tired. Is his skull crushed or something? ~

You would look down at the helpless man, who was dead, and you'd stand straight, in your bra still.

" Oh, hey Karm-- "

You notice that Karma had some drool coming from his mouth.. So when you walked over to him, he'd stand straight, meaning his back was stiffed. 

You'd wipe the drool off, Karma still stiffed like a rock.

" Heeeyy? You aliivveeee?? "

You'd shake Karma, and Karma would come back to his senses. 

" OH SHIT WAIT--- Wha? "

Karma would be out of his day-dream, looking at you in only your bra. ( On the top, I forgot to mention. Everything else is on besides your top. *Slaps self for being idiotic* )

" You pervert, don't look down. "

You'd pull his chin up, STILL HOLDING HIS CHIN, and looking into his eyes.

" Ohoh...~ Where are we going with this?~~ " 

Karma would have a huge MISCHIEVOUS GRIN.

" You probably just act like that to everyone, so why should I care..? "

You'd mumble, Karma hearing.

Alright, I'M GONNA END IT HERE FOLKS! Sorry again for the short notice buuuutt... gotta cut it off right here c:<! Byeee!!