Chapter Four

Chapter Four (UNEDITED)

---Kindly put your playlist here---

"Maybe one day we'll meet again, when we're different people. Maybe then, we'll be better for each other." - Pinterest

Xander's POV

I don't know what I'm capable of doing if I'll catch them sleeping together. The thought made me breathless with rage already. I could murder that narcissistic telenovela actor in a snap.

It was six in the morning and I was outside Mia's suite room, knocking.

The room immediately opened and a cleaner greeted me.

"If you're looking for the beautiful model who occupied this room, you just missed her, sir. She checked out an hour ago."

Damn it!

I took my phone and called my pilot. "Prepare the plane. We're flying to Bogotá."

Five hours later

"What are you doing here!?" Mia's eyes glared at me angrily.

Damn. The feeling of seeing her again. The same electrical feeling I had when I saw her in the bar last night. Very heavy in the heart and mindblowing. I couldn't think straight – my mind went blank. Last night, I was not able to sleep. I kept on thinking about her, nonstop.

"Obviously following you." I congratulated myself for managing to say anything. My heart was really beating so fast and my stomach flipped flopped.

"Qué deseas? (What do you want?) I am not your fiancée! Just leave me alone." She struggled to close the front door but I stopped her without using much strength.

"Let's talk."

"There's nothing to talk about. Can't you understand? Yo no soy tu novia (I am not your girlfriend)." Her eyes lit with anger.

I managed to get inside her apartment. I had to. I didn't care anymore if I was tresspassing or invading her privacy. I have to talk to her.

I was surprised. The apartment was very small, but clean and cozy. Actually... it was not what I expected because I knew that her extremely rich brother, Tristan Latsis would provide her the best of everything. But this house... it made me think that his brother was not supporting her at all.

"Mia..."

"Lily. My name is Lily Rojas." She looked agitated. "I know you don't believe me, but I am not your girlfriend. We may have similar faces, but I am not her. I am a Colombian. I live in this country all my life."

"Stop lying."

"I'm not lying!" Her lips thinned with anger.

"You know you are. It's pointless. I have all the facts that you are Mia. Why do you have to deny? Why are you shutting everything. Why are you shutting me out of your life?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She avoided looking at me then wandered around the room restlessly.

She looked so pretty. Her face was totally made up. Thick eyelashes, flawless skin and pink lipstick. She was wearing a red tube top, showing her bikini tan lines. Her very short booty shorts showed her underbutt cleavage and spotless sunkissed legs. Damn. How could I concentrate talking to her now. My body immediately heated and my shank hardened like rock.