Chapter 1

Hey this is my first fanfic so enjoy my weird story and plz comment what u think of my story ok let's start this thing
________________________

Narutos pov

*ring ring *

Ugggh stupid alarm clock I wish I didn't have school it so boring and its just so boring, well I guess I have to get ready. (what he is wearing will be up there in the pic). I hope I don't see sasuke he is such a pain in the ass he always wants me to take him home in my car which is a Volkswagen it's called the thing and it's also a convertible.

Sasuke pov

"Bye mom I'm heading to school!" I said practically yelling in her ear. Well I guess I have to take my bike to school again I really hope naruto will me go in his car, oh he's right there "Naruto" I yelled again "what do you want" he said rudely "can I have a ride in your car" I tried saying all sweet "whatever, get in" he said with an attitude "can I drive" I said laughing "NO!" God I'm sitting right next to him and he yells in my ear.

Time skip
At school
______________________

Naruto pov

I can't believe I had to drive him to school and take him back. Well at least one thing comes out of going to school I can see my best friend Sakura she's mean at times but she's also very nice and I love her I really have to stop thinking i have no one to talk to wear is Sakura.

"Hey fox face" I heard yelling behind me,it was Sakura she always calls me fox face because of my whisker marks on both of my cheeks "hey Sakura, I was looking for you when were you" I questioned her "oh I was just talking to sasuke he looks so cute today" did I mention she has a crush on sasuke it's so annoying she is always talking about him that's the only thing I dont like about her besides the fact that she's mean sometimes "yeah I know I'm the one that drive him here" she looked at me with a weird face like if she forgot that we are neighbors "why did u drive him here doesn't he have a bike" and she did forget that I'm his neighbor "you do know we are neighbors right and that he is to lazy to take his bike so when he saw me in my car he asked for a ride and I said yes" she always thinks that I have a crush on sasuke which I don't "oh yeah I forgot that u guys are neighbors" i just realize that we are gonna be late to class " hey dont u think we should get to class the bell is about to ring" I said while running to class, and of course I get there late.

Sasuke pov

I saw my little fox rush in with Sakura 'wait what did I just calm him' and they ended up being late, I wonder what they were doing "hey naruto why are u late to class" I whispered in his ear with curiosity "I was talking to Sakura and I lost track of time" he whispered back " oh well if u get detention I'll wait for u outside of class, ok".

Narutos pov

Sasuke may look like a jerk but he's actually really sweet and kind maybe I do have a crush on him, wait no I can't have these feelings Sakura likes him also I do t know what to do " yeah that's fine but if I stay here to long u can just leave without me u can take my car and I'll walk" i said while smiling "no I'm not gonna let u walk by yourself I'll wait as long as it takes" he said smiling back I don't know why I thought he was An asshole today he is different he's being nicer to me and it makes me have butterfly's in my stomach, I'm sorry Sakura but I can't help what I'm feeling.

So what do u think I know it was short but I'll make the next chapter longer hope You liked it