Chapter 8

Narutos pov

I woke up to licking on my face "what the hell" I open my eyes and was so surprised to see who it was "kurama!" He jumped up as I yelled "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, how are you even here I thought my dad didn't want you to come with me 'tsunade saw how you were sad about leaving sasuke here so she picked me up and brought me here'I heard his voice in my head since you know animals
can't talk but we have this weird connection.

I slid down stairs to eat breakfast while holding kurama in my arms "Ughh I left my crutches upstairs 'I can go get them' I soon saw kurama jump out of my arms and go upstairs to get my crutches. I don't know how he is going to get them considering he doesn't have arms but I'm pretty sure he'll figure it out 'hey where are they' I heard his voice on my head 'oh never mind I found them' and is saw as he walked out of the room I was shocked I almost passed out "h-how c-can you do that and s-since when" I stuttered 'eat you didn't know I can turn human we'll sort of' he said as he turned around and had 4 tails including ears sticking out of his hair and he looked so damn adorable but I was still so shocked hat he can even do this "how come you never told me you can do that" he just shrugged and walked down stairs while I studied him.

"so what are we going to have for breakfast" he asked as he noticed that I was just staring at him . "um the usual" he got so excited and ran to the kitchen ready to cook with me I guess he wanted to help.

we started cooking I had to help kurama considering he has never even cooked before we had so much fun he didn't even know how to crack an egg, and he got egg oak all over him. we soon finished cooking our French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, and hash brown it was like we ate at IHOP but for free.

"so what do you want to do today" I told kurama as he carried me upstairs instead of me caring him. "umm is... it okay if I... meet... sasuke" 'why does he want to meet sasuke' I thought to myself "why" he stayed quiet as he sat me down on the bed and getting my crutches "kurama why do you want to meet sasuke" he finally spoke "because I want to meet the person you are truly in love with that its hurts you to leave him alone while you go to school, I've never really fallen in love before and don't know how so I want to know how love is" I pulled him in for a hug and hugged him until he couldn't breath "um can you stop taking the life out of me" I finally let go "ok you can meet sasuke" he was exited and I still can't get over how cute he looks he's so adorable.

"is it ok for me to go in this form"

"Yeah sure go ahead I'm gonna go call sasuke to tell him we are going then I'm gonna start getting ready"

"Ok then I'll play video games while you do your human routine"

Ring ring*

"Hello" i heard as he picked up

"Hey sasuke I just wanted to tell that me and an old friend of mine are coming over to your house"

"Um is it ok if I just go to your house instead cause my parents are having this thing for work and they can't be bothered"

"Yeah sure we will wait for you"

"Alright see you soon bye, love you" i felt like crying after those words

"I-I love you to see you later" I tried sk hard not to cry but as as he hung up I sobbed onto the floor not caring about my leg.

I heard kurama running out of the room into the hallway where I saw at "what's wrong?!" He liked worried about me "oh it's nothing I was just thinking about some stuff" he helped me get up from the floor and handed me my crutches.