A/N :(

I know what you're thinking. 

"A/N?!" 

Yes, this is another author's note. And sadly without any of our favorite characters this time, I'm sorry ;-( So I'm afraid that this is one of those long, nothing-really-important-saying updates. So if you don't want to read a long piece of text which isn't a true update anyway, I can't prove you wrong. If you want to skip this part, go ahead! For the ones that do want to read it, let's get started quickly!

First of all, a little reminder for the one(s) who have not yet sent me their piece of text for the contest. You have two more days to write your headcanon guys!

Secondly, this story. I am sadly telling you that the upcoming two months I'll be rather quiet :( I'll give you a short schedule:

Upcoming Saturday: I will post the pieces of text I'll have from the competitors in one 'chapter', after you will be able to carefully read them and choose which one deserves how many points (I'll explain it to you in that same 'chapter'. Also, the theme for the next round will then be announced.

17 July - 23 July: I'll be on summer camp. Without my phone. We're not aloud to bring any expensive stuff and even if we would, there will be no moments with wifi/charging. We're in a forest, the whole week, and whereas normally when I said "I will be inactive" and ended up being active, that won't be possible this time. I'm sorry guys :(

24 July - 28 July: I'll be back from summer camp and preparing for our family vacation. I'll try to be active, but keep in mind that I'll first be cleaning up, and then will be packing again. I hope I'll be able to then start round 3 of the writing contest, but that depends on the amount of time the competitors need. I do promise you that in those days, you'll get a one-shot (PROMISE).

29 July - probably 19 August: Family vacation. We'll be making a road trip through the UK (HARRY POTTER STUFF HERE I COME), and it will all be decided on the moment itself (oh help), so I have literally NO idea how things will be going. There will be probably some moments for me to update, but again, no promises.

Probably 19 August - 28 August: Back from vacation. First day I'll be active again you will get another one-shot (that's a promise). I'll be going on with the writing contest and give you some extra (long) updates. Note: I'll also be preparing for school... we'll see how things are going to work out XD

29 August: First school day...

This ended up so much longer than it thought it would be... I'm sorry guys, but I just won't like it if I just leave and don't tell you what's going on while you are waiting for updates (do you actually wait for updates???)

Anyway (I love that word), last but not least: an update about my fanfiction. I got quite a lot of comments about that thing lately, so I'll give you an update about how things are going.

Begin of this year, I finished my first fanfiction ever: Ranger's Apprentice; An unfortunate birth (yes, I changed the title). I am currently writing a sequel.

#1 - It won't be that much of a sequel. It will be continuing the story; however, in the first chapters I'll give some information about what has happened, so you don't have to read An unfortunate birth first (I understand if you don't want to; oh the writing!)

#2 - I said I wanted to start posting it in past April. It's already July. But I have a very good reason for that. Last time, I just started writing, but that didn't really work out. So this time, I decided, I was going to take it more seriously. I have been spending ages on it, I know, but the storyline is finally finished and I have a clear vision of most of the story. I have started writing past week, and I can proudly tell you that I've almost finished six chapters so far! This will be going less well when I'm not home, but writing will be easier now, I think (I hope so). So I'm really really really trying to start posting soon. 

Thank you all so much for waiting, guys, as I first faced the struggles of good preparation and now am about to face the struggles of writing it as you planned... I can't tell you how much it means to me that there are people actually waiting for a story of mine to come out... thank you so, so much!

Thanks everyone for reading this freaking long piece of text. I can't describe how much I love you and the fact that you've actually read this. Thank you all so much for staying with me during my hard days, my busy days, the days I simply have other things to do too and for staying me during my good days as well :) 

Lots of Love!!!