One big family

INTERVIEWER: So what's it like being around your cast members so often?

GILAN: It's really all like... one big, dysfunctional family. Individually, we're all so weird and different and there are times where we can't stand each other because of that. But there's no doubt that we love each other just as much as a family would.

CASSANDRA: You really like that family idea. What are we, the children?

WILL: Horace is our innocent baby bro who must be protected at all costs.

HORACE: Will is that sibling who makes us all want to pull out our hair!

CROWLEY: In that case, I claim the title as everyone's uncle. No take-backs.

ALYSS: I would assume that Pauline is the mother in our group?

WILL: Then that makes Halt team dad!

HALT: You're all grounded.

HORACE: What?

HALT: Grounded.

CROWLEY: Even me?

HALT: You are especially grounded!

Alyss is the oldest sister who always helps everyone with everything.

George is a schoolfriend from Alyss and studies a lot at her house.

Duncan is another uncle who's quite busy (he's got his own company) but always makes time to visit.

Jenny is the nice friend who always brings cake and who babysits.

Gilan is the annoying nephew everyone still likes.

Crowley as uncle is liked by everyone except Halt.

Cassandra is Horace's girlfriend who seems spoiled at the beginning - which is why Alyss doesn't like her - but turns out to be an awesome badass girl.

Malcolm is their nice doctor.

Erak and Svengal are just cool guys, who they know via Duncan's work.

Baron Arald is an employee under Duncan, and he's gotten his own part of the company.

Did I forget anyone? XD