HBD

22nd of May, 2016

OMG HAPPY 72ND BIRTHDAY TO MY HERO JOHN FLANAGAN!!!

I wish you a wonderful day, really. You deserve it so much. You have made so many people happy by writing Ranger's Apprentice and/or Brotherband, that you don't deserve other than a beautiful day (you deserve a nice day anyway lol).

I know you will never read this, but I still want to say it.

Sir John, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. Thank you so, so much for writing the books you've written. They have helped me so much and I know the same goes for many others. Thanks to your books, I have found a home, where I could be whenever I want to. I have found something that will be there for me, when others are not. Thanks to your books, I have found people that understand me, that share the same interests. Your books have helped improve my English more than anything else, and they've gotten me back into writing (after I hadn't done it for quite some years). They have basically changed my life in a positive way and I wouldn't have wanted it otherwise. They are basically my most important thing and I wouldn't want it otherwise. I might never be able to actually explain how much I love them.

I just love them. So I just want to thank you.

And I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday.

~xoxo~