Chapter 4

rons pov ;
   by the time i got home from enids, i was exhausted because i was up all night reading comics the night before. it was 8 so what the heck. i keep a watch on me ever since everything went down and its been really useful so far. i thought of carl, then i instantly lost my "tiredness" . i kept thinking about him like , what if he feels the same ? is this what true love feels like ? we dont even know each other though. so i doubt he feels anything. maybe its just excitement because i get a new friend. but . . . i didnt feel this way when enid got here. ugh , i dont know. by the time i was done thinking, i was out like a light.

     it was the next morning and i walk down to see my mom making breakfast and sam rolling around on the floor. his favorite thing to do. i guess i really cant blame him since theres no one his age here really. i feel bad for him. a lot. thats why i hang out with him half of the time. anyways, i didnt have any plans for today really. maybe hang out with enid for a bit? yeah. lets do that. i grab a granola bar from the kitchen and kiss my moms cheek goodbye and pat sam on the head. his hair was always so fucking greacy, dont know why cause we had showers but im not judging. my mom didnt really care where i went as long as it wasnt outside of alexandria or if i wasnt home at a certain time. the anderson family are a bunch of freaks to be real.

       on my way to enids house i caught up with mikey on the road. he told me about some of the new group. he also told me that he doesnt like glenn at all since he has some feuding with his dad or something i guess. i hope that gets solved really quick. mikey is one of my best friends but i dont trust him like i trust enid so i dont really think i wanna tell him about the way i feel about carl. he'll just think its weird. he walks off and says, " bye ron ! , video games 4 tomorrow ? " i told him yea cause why would i wanna turn down video games?

    i finally arrive at enids house and i knock on the door. enid answers quickly, again with a smirk on her face.
       " haha why the smirk missy ?" i ask her sounding nervous as hell.

       " i didnt intend for this to happen but im glad it did " she said almost about to die from happiness.

    " whaa - " i say as she cuts me off.

"carrrrllll , come down hereeee !" she yells at the stairs. i was jolted in fear.